IP-MyDownloadSite.com / Charged me more than they said they would and software had a fatal error!

United States Review updated:
I purchased what i thought was a music download membership for a certain amount of money, then the conformation come up and the amount was more. I did try to cancel this but these people still persist to take my money for something i haven't received or want now due to the way they try to take more money from you than agreed. The software i received had a fatal error and was useless.

A  31st of Jan, 2007 by
I had a similar experience. I purchased what I thought was a program that would translate a cassette tape into a wav file. I downloaded musicmatch, which, after reading the manual, I don't think it even does that, AND, the login/password they sent me wouldn't work. When I tried to get 'tech' help, I was asked for a login for the tech help area. Well, you guessed it, that same log-in still wouldn't work! I hit the refund button, which opened an email form. I sent the email requesting help. I was told that they couldn't find my enrollment information, and so they couldn't help me. Then I replied saying that I wanted a refund. They wrote back and said They couldn't help me, as I wasn't 'in their system.' They also wrote that if I just cancelled through my credit card they would not only charge me $35 fee but also $175/hour for dispute resolution for my 'breech' of contract!! Are these guys unbelievable??
A  6th of Apr, 2007 by
On October 03,2006, I purchased with the MusicsMembersArea.com, Mydownloadsite.com the price quoted to me was $23.46 for a lifetime full & Unlimited Access. When I gave them my credit card number it automatically charged my card $12.95 for Pro Version and $14.88 NetSpyProtector Option and the $23.46 so my total charge was $51.29.This really upset me but, I had no way to get my money back.

I have never been able to use this service, if you know how I can get my refund back please let me know.