Iowa Steak Company / bad steaks poor customer service

Decatur, IL, United States Review updated:

I bought assorted steaks from Iowa Steak Co and would never again! The rib-eyes were not only tough, but tasted like a weird bologna. The strips were tough as nails--hardly, if at all edible. I called and left a message and did not get a returned phone call. I called days later and left another message--still no one called back. I called today and was passed on to a man (boss or manager?) who said he had no record of my calling before and that I should have called sooner. Keep in mind, I am well within my year of purchase. Supposedly, someone--whose only job is to exchange steaks, is going to call and set up an appointment to exchange. I have never worked for the company. I am simply a person who was accosted while driving, and decided to try the Iowa Steak Co's steaks.

Comments

• Sh
      18th of May, 2010

Thanks for helping us spred the word on how the Iowa steak company is such a rip off.
    Please let all your friends know and e-mail your state reps and lets get these fly by nights off the streets.
    If you would like e-mail us your name, city and state and we will do all the work for you.
    E-mail us at: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mm
      3rd of Jun, 2010

Biggest fraud on the market!!! Total rip off!! Avoid at all cost!!! If a truck stops at your house, run them off!!!

• Io
      25th of Aug, 2010

the washington state office has some of the rudest employees ever the receptionist is so unhelpful and rude.