iOffer.com / scam facilitator
I believe that iOffer is complicit in the scams that are perpetrated on its site. They facilitate scammers by hiding who they are and where they are from . If someone in China uses a Hotmail account to create their iOffer account they can appear to be domestic. iOffer makes no effort to protect their buyers. Mentioning my scammer by name is useless as he has no doubt already created several new ID's on iOffer.
My seller had a lot of history, but only one feedback. So, iOffer gives him 100% positive rating. I tried to contact other buyers to see if they received their items, but, iOffer makes this difficult if not impossible for the new user. I would love to see an in depth study of their listings; I suspect that the majority are scam listings. iOffer would no doubt claim innocence, however, surely they know the truth and choose to ignore it. In my opinion this makes them just as guily.
Paypal does not help because the do not let you check out a seller until after you send them money. My seller with a domestic name and domain name turned out the in China and "unverified" by Paypal. had I known that I would not have sent the money.
More iOffer.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.iOffer.com - scam and fraud 
- iOffer - scam and cheating 
- iOffer - scam 
- iOffer.com - scammed by seller! 
- iOffer.com - rip off! 
- iOffer - clothes, earrings, watch
- iOffer - hasn't been delivered
- iOffer - damaged wrong size and color sneakers
- iOffer - item not received /diesel large pieces men watches dz7313
- http://www.ioffer.com/ - ioffer.com