INVESTISSEMENTS GD / ABUSE,PHISICALLY AND MENTALLY

1 2369 Michelin LavalLaval, Québec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 438-868-6193

Here thing.I was looking for 2. rank mortgage.He meet with this person DAVE GROSZ his cell:[protected].with another broker.He told me he can find me very easy this mortgage.He ask me rigth away DEPOSIT.if i dont give he can not do that he said. i gave deposit(.i regret after too much.)
He gave me prove paper with his company.after he cancel.after 3 .month he told me he find company in Toronto. I wait another 2 month for prove paper.President sign it .Everything was prove .But i never go notery >I realise that both of company it was scam..after 7 month He close his company .he is prepareing himself for BANKRUPTCY.His office totaly empy.He put everything his wife name .Car, house, all money his wife name now. He doesnt give me my deposit. I reseaach i saw in court alllot of agaists him.DAVE GROSZ PICK ALL MONEY FROM ALLL CLIENT FOR DEPOSIT .NOW HE DOESNT GIVE BACK.Any body want to business with him have to be very very carefull. he has fulll of liear.Pls ALL PRIVATE LENDER BE CAREFULLLLL.BANKRUPTCY

Comments

Fa
  5th of Sep, 2012

DAVE GROSZ TOOK MY DEPOSIT ALSO .HE DIDNT GIVE ME MY MONEY THIS ###ING GUY .HE IS VERY BAD MAN.

Dg
  6th of Sep, 2012

Dave Grosz cell;438 86861932369 michelin laval h7l 5b9 .office ;450 681 0051know this guy.he ask me also deposit .I didnt give, but he waist my time 8 month .This guy very coocy guy .he do do all kind job but no resolt .He waist my timealot .He is bloody sucker .His office totaly close i want there .I thing gentelment he will do Bankrucp .This guy full of lier .If anybody do business with this guy have to think double.All private lender should be nat doing this kind of person business.

Ro
  30th of Sep, 2012

I lost my money also with this guy .Anybody doing business with him have to be very carefull.Dont accept any report from him.it is not real.All paper you have to check 3 times.for take commision from you he can do all kind of trick.His name is DAVE GROSZ.he is fat, bold.ugly and rogue.Cell;438 868 6193.HIS COMPANY NAME bankrupt now INVESTISSEMENTS GD.

Do
  30th of May, 2014

Dave took my deposit of 5000$ in december and i call him 27727272822 times a week, now i go to hes house and he got me arrested ###in ### hole 210 montee sanche rosemere - 514-210-1264

Mi
  25th of Jan, 2015

Salut Je travaillais pour Dave grosz .il ma approcher pour faire l'achat d'une maison .La maison étais situer à st Lucie et d'une valeur de 69 000$ . Je lui et donné un cash down de 5000$ pour le prêt . Il ma assuré que le prêt allais être accepter parce e sont garçon étais directeur à la Toronto dominium (td) . Par la suite il ma fait signer des papier pour l'offre d'achat et pour le prêt . Bien des choses se sont passer ensuite ... Toute personne ayant des informations sur cette homme veuillez communiquer au 514 797 6772

Ja
  18th of Apr, 2015

You can reach Dave at 418-955-4742 . He operate an hotel in the quebec city area . He also operate under Dave Carter . Never do business with him my friend lost 5K .

Gr
  15th of Feb, 2018

@Jack44 418-955-6742

Ma
  6th of May, 2016

Dave Grosz, alias Dave Carter is a fraud. He took a deposit to secure a commercial loan and disappeared with $25000. He proceeds to say he will refund but never does. He is associated with Moishi Alexander who has been convicted of fraud. His phone numbers change a lot but he owns a hotel in Baie Saint Paul Quebec . 418-435 6999, cells, 418 955-6742, 418 955-0407. Don't trust this man.

Fe
  13th of Sep, 2017

@Mark a Lewis Found this online about Moishe Alexander, seems to be the same pattern...

Fe
  13th of Sep, 2017

I'm glad I got on this page, I got a call from a Dave saying that he is in St-Tite Festival right now and wanted to rent my travel trailer I posted on the internet for is employees to sleep in at the festival. Didn't read my add, tough I had a trailer on a site available at the festival...
Seemed very sketchy and when I asked for a security deposit he said he wouldn't give me any money, he's insured (but insurance doesn't cause damage). When I started arguing that insurance dosen't cover things if he brakes them he said he's got many companies and got everything he wants in life and won't give money to anyone. He said there is a lot of trailers to rent he'dd find another one (goodluck).
Seems to have a "I'm better than anyone" attitude... I'm glad I didn't fall for it, He almost got me to drive more than an hour drive to deliver the trailer without ever giving me any money. I found this page by entering is cell phone number in Google...