Intex Recreation Corporation / incorrect pool support leg sent

1 Long Beach, CA, United States

Bought an Intex Prism Pool this year and one of the legs bent. Went on the site to buy a replacement, but there were no replacements listed on the site. Reviewed the pool legs visually as listed on their site. Found the EXACT one, ordered it and when it was sent to us, it was not the same leg as pictured on their site. Called them to tell them they did not send the leg that was pictured. They started asking the pool model model number etc. I told them it was not listed on their site, all they could say was "well you should of called and ordered it". I said "Well, maybe if you listed the part pictures correctly on your site, this wouldn't of happened". Asked to speak to a manager, there were none, called corporate, couldn't speak to anyone of importance, they referred me back to the call center. They wanted me to pay for the shipping of a $5 leg, (would of cost more than the leg itself) that they sent the wrong one on. Uh No not going to happen. They were lazy, lying, unhelpful, unaccountable for their website error, unwilling to accept the incorrect pictures THEY list on their website. I will never buy intex again, will not recommend ever. Needless to say, my husband fixed the bent leg with his ingenuity and we are stuck with an incorrect leg, that may be able to be used on some project at home in the future. Sent a complaint to BBB, they did nothing, no call from anyone at the company, NOTHING. This is how they do business, by not accepting any of the blame at all for their short comings on their website, they have the most generic website i have ever seen in my life and they don't keep it properly updated. I would tell everyone, do not bother with them and get another brand, because their customer service is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. Buy and deal with their customer service at your own risk, for warning...