Intex Corporation / pure spa bubble jet

1 26 Amelia CourtFredericksburg, VA, United States

Purchased item from local store on 12/14/2014. Used for 2 months. Took down and stored for summer. Put unit back up in November 7th 2015. Unit kept sending code E96. Called Intex and was told it was a base unit bad and they would send another to replace. Received it on November 16th 2015. Filled spa with water and turned system on. 3 days later unit was not heating water as the original did. Took forever to get to 100 degrees F. Called back to intex on the 20th of November 2015, still within the warranty period. Was told it don't heat well in climate area I'm located in. Well you should not sell it in my area then. Winters get 30 or so maybe a little colder, but unit should work fine as original did until it stopped. I talked to Amanda V. About as worthless a service rep as a turtle in a doughnut factory. Girl was unhelpful and didn't want to replace it, said that's the way it works. several weeks later with our cold climate of 55 degrees daily, LOL unit stopped working altogether. Called intex back on 1/16/2016 talked to Betsy. Told her unit stopped working code E95. She told me warranty was over and I told her I called and complained it wasn't working properly, she said nothing she could do. This company will provide any and all reasons for their crap to not work, any and all reasons for it to break and not replace it. So be warned, their junk is just that JUNK. China for ya. These employees of intex are just as bad as their product, JUNK.

Re