Intex Corporation — pool pump
Filter pump failed and a claim was filed which was ignored. After repeated efforts to get the pump replaced the claim was denied because it was more than 90 days after purchase. However, it failed during the first 90 days and I filed the initial claim during the 1st 90 days. Intex claimed they did not receive the faxed claim. I refiled using scanned information that was uploaded per their instructions. This claim was denied for the same reason. I protested and the representative informed me that the filter pump was warranted for 12 months. So he reopened the claim which Intex promptly denied for the same out of warranty excuse!
This is not an honorable company! It does not cover their products from failure as promised. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!
More Intex Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - problem with pool pump size! 
- Intex - impeller 
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect 
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses 
- Intex - poor product and customer service 
- Intex Pools - tearing liners that flood yards 
- Intex pool filter pump model 635 - cant replace impeller 
- Intex - broken propeller blades on pump 
- Intex Corporation - krystal clear model 637r filter pump 
- Intex easyset pool 12x3 - never used pool is leaking after fill-up