International Oddities / scam

1 Springfield, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-730-6933

FYI - Anyone who has ordered from International Oddities and has discovered it is a total scam and paid by debit or credit card may call their bank or card issuer and dispute the charge. I did get a number from my bank to try to resolve the issue which is [protected] but I got voice mail for a general manager and my phone call was not returned. I encourage everyone who has been scammed to dispute the charge and hopefully you can obtain a refund. Also apparently the only "legal" product which was supposedly somewhat worthwhile K2 Blonde has been banned nationalwide as of December 19 so don't be fooled into buying anything else.

Comments

• Tr
      31st of Dec, 2010

The address International Oddities gives traces to UPS store : 2785 Pacific Coast Hwy #E-801, Torrance CA 90505-7066; The California Sec of State business registry shows: contact person: FRED CRAWFORD, 2638 W. Beverly Bldv, Montebello CA 90640; and shows POBox 14627, Torrance CA 90503 as the corporate mailing address. I'd like to somehow annoy them as much as they have annoyed everyone else!

I don't understand why High Times accepts advertising money from this company and others like it? How have they been in business this long?

31st of Dec, 2010

Well I am glad to know that representives of IO are monitoring the complaints on this site - lets us know you are aware of the growing criticism of your business practices.

• Jh
      1st of Jan, 2011

international oddities is nothing more than a slick marketing campaign, including their so called reviews, their product is garbage, any suggestions about how I can help shut these crooks down would be appreciated

6th of Jan, 2011

Well, one thing is to contact high times and with a letter to the editor to see if they take a position on this company and others like them. Another is to get the word out with an ad in High Times challenging the statements made by this company called International Oddities.

• Ga
      17th of May, 2013

I ordered 2 months ago the skunk from IO and have yet to get my order I spoke to a rude Gen manager named summer and she called me a liar saying my order wasn't paid for but yet I have a charge on my cc. Anyways summer wouldn't give me her bosses contact info and continued to say she was the top dog . I have emailed IO but to no avail they don't care about loosing my $50 order but if 10 people complain maybe they will start doing something like firing Summer i just want to get my order to see if it was worth it.