IntegraScan / integrascan rebuttle

1 FL, United States Review updated:

We stand by our money back guarantee, and this customer has left out some details, We do not state if you are sure there is a record and we don't find it we will refund your money.

we stated..

We're so confident that our system and records are the best we're willing to offer a money back guarantee. Here's how it works: If there is a criminal record that should have been returned based upon our coverage, and it is not, we'll refund your money back for that criminal record search.

We asked this gentleman to provide proof of a record within the agreed coverage and they evaded it stating that we should take his word, Sorry, That was not what was agreed too, we re-ran the search at our expense only to find no such record and no proof was ever provided, only complaints about our money back guarantee.

guarantees have guidelines and we are specific on those guidelines, if not any person can simply state after receiving the merchandise which we can not get back as it is an emailed report, that the record was not found and return my money, That would be a way to default our company as this customer did.

Sorry, We provided as service, they get what they pay for and there are no free lunches here.

Thank you for reading a response as this web site does not offer rebuttal by the target companies..

Terry Sweet

Comments

• Nj
      9th of Mar, 2011

You guys are so full of it. Integrascan aka Skipmax aka National Data Research Inc. is located in New York. I have provided additional information. See above. Terry Sweet is the owner (also see www.complaints.com ). He can be found on Facebook and Twitter under Terry Sweet. His page is open to the public. Integrascan is one of the only companies that refuses to remove your personal information inaccurate or not. They don't update their information because if they did, they would know that the expungement laws have changed, specifically in New Jersey and he will have to update his records. Misinformation can get someone fired from their job. Mr. Sweet simply does not respond to complaints filed with the FTC or BBB. Several NJ attorneys have filed suit/complaints/sent letters requesting he remove personal information. Mr. Sweet does not care that you have been a victim of identity theft, domestic violence or any other crime. He just sells, sells, sells...well it's time to end this. Continue filing complaints, contact his Facebook friends and tell them what's going on because if you don't speak up, no one else will. Personally I have been threatened with lawsuits for speaking out but it's my right to do so. My information is accurate and 100% true. If Mr. Sweet would like to defend himself and challenge me, by all means please do so. I welcome the challenge. Contact www.privacyrights.org for additional resources and attorneys willing to take Pro Bono cases against companies like Integrascan and Mr. Sweet. Good Luck!