Int Idprotect Mntr Svc / Unauthorized charge

1 AL, United States Review updated:

An unauthorized charge of $19.95 showed up on my credit card with a transaction date of 6/3/09. The MCC code listed was 4816 and the company name listed was INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC. I called the 800 number listed with the company name and got a recording indicating that the Customer Service Dept. was not available today and to try calling the number again tomorrow.

More Int Idprotect Mntr Svc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      16th of Jun, 2009

INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC unauthorized charge

17th of Jun, 2009

The company is called "Intelius"

• Ro
      20th of Jul, 2009

This companycharged myacct $19.95 without consent. I don't know who they are and do not do any business with them.

• Ro
      20th of Jul, 2009

this company charged me without my consent

23rd of Jul, 2009

I just received my Visa statement and see a charge of $19.95 to
    INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC. At this time I wish to cancel whatever service you were selling, and a refund of my charge. Thank you.
    Philip Salvati, philips12@sbcglobal.net

4th of Aug, 2009

I am Evan Oney & had a charge of $19.95 charged on my American Express last Mo. & I had it taken off-now I got this month's bill & have been charged $19.95 again! I did NOT Authorize this & want it CANCELLED!!!

9th of Aug, 2009

Charge made to my credit card not authorized

• Rh
      10th of Sep, 2009

I do not recognize this recent charge to my Credit Card.

16th of Dec, 2009

Was charged a $21.59 fee without authorization from these people. Called to find out what the charge was for and they said they no record of my cedit card number on file. Nothing they can do for me. they are BOGUS!

• Mo
      4th of Feb, 2010

i have no idea why im being charge or what it is for

• Pe
    Int Idprotect Mntr Svc - Unarthorized withdraw
    Westminster
    Maryland

Unarthorized withdraw from checking account

16th of Aug, 2016

I had one of those on my statement today. I plan on going to the bank tomorrow.

• Jb
      16th of Aug, 2016

Someone ordered a background check on Intelius using that credit card and didn't read the fine print. never, ever give up any bank account information without reading all the fine print. Even if you find the fine print boring or somehow not important enough to read.

• Ce
      16th of Aug, 2016

AN unauthorized $19.95 charge was posted on my credit card by a company identified as "INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC' appeared on 7/31/09 on my statement line without my knowledge

Int'idprotect - Warning to others
    Phyllis Minton
    Huntington
    Indiana

2 unauthorized payments of $19.00 charged to my credit account. This month.

• Bi
    INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC
    New York

An unauthorized $19.95 charge was posted to my credity card by a company identified as "INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC" appeared July 5, 2009 on my on-line statement

El Cajon
    California
    Phone: 619-334-7171

my friends cc was subject to an unknown billing amount. my computer i as using has been hacked with his cc # how do i contact this company in referennce?

• Do
    INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC
    218 Shalom Prk Dr.
    Salem
    Arkansas
    Phone: 8703710957

I was charged a 19.95$ charge for nothing it is bogus I do not know why this has happened and I want the funds credited back to my credit card.

• Br
    Ontario
    Canada

This company is charging my credit card each month from US to Canadian $22.25 I did not authorize this each month I will be stopping this on my card

Seattle
    Washington
    Phone: 877-974-1563

An unauthorized charge detected on my visa card, on close scrutiny of my bank statement, It appaers that a charge of $19.95 has be charged to my account since 6/3/2009.