Instamojo / not accept international payment

3 India Review updated:

Hello Friends,

Before opening an account on instamojo, I read that they accept payment internationally. Now I created an account and when my customer tried to pay that shows payment failed.

I asked to Instamojo Support team about payment failure, then they replied that "currently we do not support international payments for your business category. We would like to inform you that this categorization is strictly confidential and we will not be able to disclose the reason."

After that I changed my category and tried again but same problem. Then I asked again, I got same reply. Instamojo is fake, don't go with them.

Dh
Nov 22, 2016

Comments

24th of Mar, 2018

They are [censor]. Nobody should go with insta-mojo. Everyone of us should unite together to erase them and bring them down

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2018

booking the ticket thallium special dharshan pls conform the ticket pls share instamojo conatat deatils

• Tu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Instamojo - food licence
    godda

Regarding C812248367

kindly refund the amount . Otherwise we are going to legal action.

29th of Aug, 2018
    Instamojo - not received product and amount debited from account
    India

after so many mails i have not received refund of my amount
    complaint logged for refund request.
    case id C812285137
    pls refund amount imm.
    it is bagsplanet from where product was ordered and same was not received inspite of account debited.

• Pm
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Instamojo - mindmapcharts of indian polity
    India

i purchased a book of indian polity mindmapcharts yesterday..and my payment id mojo7904000a081242777.
    he take my money and didnt give the book
    ad i tried to contact but there is no as such information..
    this company is fraud..
    plz dont purchase anything from them

• Mi
      3rd of Oct, 2018

@[email protected] Respected madam. I didn't receive any mail on this issue. If the issue isn't resolved yet kindly send a mail to [email protected] We will resolve the issue immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience happened. It's just a matter of server issue.

• Mi
      3rd of Oct, 2018

@[email protected] I crosschecked with the payment id you've mentioned and there's no such sale happened by that payment. Kindly contact your bank or instamojo staff. There's no problem from the side of mindmapcharts.

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Instamojo - product
    Bharuch
    Instamojo.com

I have purchased makkar ielts speaking PDF September to December on 10 th sep.but still didn't received confirmation email on provided email adress.so pls it's my humble request to you send me confirmation email as soon as possible.

• Pr
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Instamojo - almost impossible to contact a representative.
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    instamojo.com

Instamojo-A large number of additional and mysterious charges, sometimes in excess of $520 per statement, and whenever you succeed to get somebody to answer the phone usually they can’t answer what the fees are. Avoid at any cost!