Innovative Management / fraudulant promises

1 4515 S. Lakeshore Drive, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-345-9712

I too almost went on this interview today, but it sounded a little weird when I spoke to "Amy". This company is now advertsing on "Craigslist" to get people. She tells you this is for a managent position with benefits. I asked her where the company is, where I would be working and she says "well the training center is in Tempe, but there's many locations opening up". Luckily I just googled them and found this site. So, I called her back and asked "What will I be selling" and Amy replies "Oh we are a wholesale distributor, we are a FRAGRANCE COMPANY". Please be advised to stay away and NOT waste your time. If I had more time right now, I would be going to my local news station "3 on your side". So, if anyone has time, call up news channel 3 and give them this story and complaints. thanks for reading. hope it helps. take care.

More Innovative Management Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009

they were just in cleveland last week. i responded to the ad and it was exactly how the other posts are on here. sounded too promising at first, funniest part was how serious these losers are. wish i could go back and slap them. feel sorry for their empty lives. luckily i googled their name once i got home and never showed up for the first day on the job (they actually left a message telling me to dress professionally and take good notes).
    i did call my local news station and they said they called the number and it was disconnected. sure enough i did too and they already dispanded to a "new office" . they are going to columbus or cincinnati next so watch out anyone in ohio.