Innovation MarketingJob interview

Thank you everyone who took time to write about their experience with innovation marketing and their job interview experiences. You just saved me valuable time. It is people like you who help others.
I received and email invitation to a customer service job interview. The email reads like this:

"dear candidate,

You have been selected for the customer service and sales representative role, my manager would like to meet with you to discuss the role further. We would like to schedule you in for the following appointment:

Appointment time/date: tuesday 10th january 9:30am or tuesday 10th january 2:30pm
Location: 32a-37 cowper street, old street, ec2a 4aw
Meeting with: zara lenzi

Please reply promptly with your name to confirm your preferred appointment time. Once you have done that your appointment will be confirmed automatically. Should you not be available for the above dates please contact our office and we will endeavour to schedule an alternative date for you? Or please call [protected] to reschedule or enquire.

The appointment is scheduled to last approximately 30 minutes. Should you be successful in your initial meeting with us, you will then be asked to return on another date for a second and final evaluation day.
Please ensure that you attend in business clothing. (No jeans or trainers) and bring a copy of your most updated cv with you if you have one. If you do not have access to a printer, then a member of the administration team will be happy to print off a copy of your cv when you arrive

*please note that applicants must be aged 18 and over, and that this role is best suited to someone who is able to commit to a full-time role on a permanent basis. Also, if you are on a student visa, we are unable to move forward with your application*

Please find directions to our office:

We are a short 1 minute walk from old street station, please take the 2nd subway exit and you will see the shop eat, we are directly on the road off of eat, cowper street. Walk down the road and you will see us located at 32a - 37. If you need further directions please feel free to contact our team on [protected]. "

I started to ask myself what job this is, I do not recall applying for customer service full time job so I googled them and found this forum regarding their door-to-door sales jobs.
My interview is suppose to be in 6h. I have now made my decision not to go and not waste my time.
Million times thank you everyone.

Zuzana