Infinity Incentive Group / 2 FREE airline tickets cost more than I would have to pay to fly across US

1 P.O. Box 3479Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:

2 free airline tickets cost more than I would have to pay to fly across US if I shopped for my tickets!! Free costs hundreds of dollars in fees and taxes. Free to me means no cost!

Va

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Nov, 2007

This place has been a complete joke. They make you jump through unbelievable hoops. Any variance from what their "rules" are negate any vouchers. They want you to send them a copy of your social security card BEFORE you even accept the tickets or agree to their "taxes and fees". The reason, of course, is so they can send you a 1099. They are NOT getting that info from me. This place, as far as I'm concerned is nothing but a SCAM!

• As
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I recieved a certificate for 2 free airline tickets. Now they are asking me to send $100 for the tickets for taxes etc.

I do not want to lose maoney just for FREE tickets. Can anybody advise and tell how much will it cost for two FREE tickets from IIG?

• Ro
      1st of May, 2008

The "Free" tickets you are referring to are actually a Promotional Voucher that your Sponsor (Organization that you received it from) has given you as an incentive to view their presentation or allow them to spend your time considering a service or product.

These vouchers clearly state in the Terms and Conditions on the back that there are fees associated with your traveling on them. If you were told these are free that is very incorrect.

You should never accept any representation other than that that is printed on the contract/voucher. Infinity Incentive Group follows a strict protocol when receiving or refunding client money. The $100 you are referring to is a deposit that is held and applied towards those fees. If for some reason you do not travel you may request in writing a refund of your $100. Like any major organization, the refund is processed and mailed to you.

Should anyone have a question regarding our policy/procedure for traveling or refunding our clients, I would be happy to answer those questions directly.

Robin Lusk
    Infinity Incentive Group
    P.O. Box 3479
    Lake HAvasu City, AZ 86405
    866-510-1289

18th of Nov, 2008

This board is invaluable and as a last minute check(on google to find these comments) before I submitted my $100 for the travel voucher ('free' airfare for two) I am now ripping it up.
    Obviously that is what they count on(I sat thru a travel presentation in Parsippany, NJ) and the offer for 'free airfare' is an unbelievable scam forcing you to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops and who knows if you would ever get the 'free' airfare (God knows the flight probably would leave 2 or 3AM!), I am still waiting for the 'Ritz Carlton' vouchers they claimed they 'ran out' of and would mail to me! (Ha!)

• My
      22nd of Jun, 2009

These people are ###. They enjoy ripping off seniors and those who have no access to proper information. These vouchers are restricted travel (they're making my parents travel at off peak times and dates) and cost MORE than if booked through a regular (expedia, travelocity) ticketing service. I warned my parents, but they decided to give it a shot.
    Now they're out $500+. No conscience, no ethics. Just absolute ### of the earth.

• Ms
      6th of Apr, 2010

I'm sooooooo glad I did a Google search, you all confirmed my suspicions - I searched because of the 1st red flag, 'money order only' - why would I do business with anyone who doesn't except a credit card or even Paypal (something that can be cancelled or disputed). Secondly, 'steps' don't make sense - why should I send you anything before I negotiating what I'm receiving?

I told my husband - we're not doing this, but let me just google, I was almost sure I would see some complaints.

I hope you all get together and contact someone - local legislator in Az, Better Business, a lawyer, etc - something should be done.

• Li
      24th of May, 2011

This company is a BIG ripoff and incrediabilty rude( to customers? )They want your money but when they "void" your travel certificate you jump thru hoops to get your money back. I talked to Jennifer at this co. shewas very rude hung up on me once and the second time I called was rude again and said I didn't follow their procedures to the letter. She also said there was not a thing I could do about it. DO NOT do any business with this co. they are a tolal rip-off