Infinity Incentive Group / Rip off

1 Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 653 2139

BUYER BE WARE!
Infinity Incentive Group should change their name to the “Rip-off Group”. I signed up for a seminar and as a thank you I was given a gas rebate program with instruction on what you have to do to claim a $25 gas coupon on a monthly basis for one year. To start with, you have to pay $35 to register, they will then send you a form which you have to include with your first month’s submittal. Each submittal has to be sent certified mail with a stamped self-addressed envelope (SSAE).
Well, I paid the $35, got the first month’s form, saved my gas receipts as instructed and at the end of the month submitted my receipts with the received form and SSAE.
After waiting three weeks, I finally called. I was told I have been disqualified because I did not include a SSAE. I DID. The same thing happened the second month.
I checked with my three other colleagues who signed up at the same time and ALL of them had the same experience.
The bottom line is that Infinity Incentive Group is a rip-off company. They get $35 from each registrant and keep the $25 coupons they are supposed to send you every month. That equals $335 from EACH registrant.
Well, I am not done with them. Stay tuned.

Oi

Comments

10th of Jun, 2008

Infinity has taken my $100.00 and now can not be reached. I am not sending any more money. (They asked for another $189.00 for taxes. No Way. Wish I had checked this web site before sending my first $100.00. Who is going to do something about them!

Infinity Incentive Group
    PO Box 3479
    1-800-309-6192
    1-866-333-7305.

• Ro
      26th of Jun, 2008

Dear Ms. Stoeffler,
    I'm sorry that you are unable to travel with us.
    Your complaint though is untrue. You never requested a refund and you never canceled your voucher. If you would like a refund simply request a refund and it shall be sent to you.

Refund requests must be mailed to us in writing and signed by the primary traveler on the account. Please reference your PIN# and mail to:

Infinity Incentive Group
    ATTN: Refunds
    P.O. Box 3479
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405

Please allow 8 weeks for processing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service at 866-653-2139.

Sincerely,

Robin Lusk
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Infinity Incentives Group
    P.O. Box 3479
    (866)653-2139

• Sl
      24th of Aug, 2010

I too have been ripped off! Was given the certificate and was emailed two options for the dates and city I requested. I faxed my info and credit card for upgraded charges (peak season-that I was never told would be included) for the option that I choose. Called to confirm with the resort before I headed out of town. Was told my reservation was for two double beds instead of the king bedroom stated on my option. Infinity Incentives would do NOTHING about it and said the room accomations on my option was a "mistake". I talked with Becky who was supposed to me the "customer service manager", some help she was. They will do nothing even though the resort has availablity to accomodate us into a room with a king or even a queen bed.