Infinity Funding Group / fraud and cheating

Last october I searched for help to prevent foreclosure on my home, I came across infinity funding group. I contacted them to find out what they could do and was given a list of things that would happen. I hold 2 mortgages on my house wamu is the primary and countrywide is the second. I first spoke to steve levy then was passed onto kieran rogers. Kieran stated that they could get the first mortgage rate lowered and fixed as far as the second mortgage he stated in a foreclosure they loose everything. My second mortgage was 78000. He said that worst case scenario would be payments of 250.00 as opposed to the 589. I am paying. Kieran said the fee was a mortgage payment which between the 2 it came to 1866.00.

The bottom line I was promised quite a bit such as lower payments lower principle and my credit would be cleaned up which sounded good to me except it never happened. If you check the site they claim it comes with a money back guarantee. But its been almost a month trying to get my money back I have been dealing with jpepio the vp it took almost 2 weeks to get a release form sent to me for a refund but the amount was for the first mortgage only 1276. And as stated I payed them 1866.00. Now I am trying to get the correct form from jim pepio but he seems to be ignoring my emails and phone calls. I also filed a claim with the bbb in ny. Hoping someone can help get my refund as my situation has not changed and will end up getting foreclosed. So anyone thinking of using one these companies you would be better of to handle it yourself, these companies are taking advantage of people that can't afford it and that have hopes of getting help. Once they get paid you are no longer of interest.

Ca

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2009

I too am trying to get my refund from Infinity Funding Group of $2, 200.00 and I have written the White House and also filed a complaint with BBB. Jimmy Pepio is a dispicable human being and Neil Singer is worse, he doesn't return calls and they are still defrauding people. I will contact a local newsperson and congressman regarding this company. Let's keep in touch and maybe get together and bring legal action against these people!

12th of May, 2009

I hate this company, I was played by John Oldring and Jim Pepio. Soon to be passed to Neil Singer, the President of the firm. There are complaints everywhere about this company, why isn't anyone doing about this company and individuals. The DA in New York should be ashamed to let these practices occur. I thought Mr. Singer would be able to help me get my hard earned money back but he was worse then all of them. They are idiots, crooks and I am warning america about this firm everywhere!

I have been with them for 8 months, nothing has been done. I am filing a complaint with BBB, DA office and anyone else. As cheated clients, this company has to be taken down.

I see at least a dozen clients who have been cheated by me, where is my refund that you guarantee!

631-750-3678 - Jim PePio / Neil Singer
    630 Johnson Avenue
    Bohemia, NY 11716

13th of May, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD ACROSS THE BOARD, NEIL SINGER, JIM PEPIO AND JOHN OLDRING HAVE ALL SCREWED ME!!! I HATE THEM, I LOST MY HOUSE AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE WELL AWARE OF THIS FIRM!

DO NOT USE THIS FIRM!

• Al
      27th of May, 2009

I to have been working with Infinity for about 6 months. Since I started I have seen the two people who were working on my case go and my file has been transferred to two different attorney offices. Of course I am about to loose my house now and do not know where to turn. I am trying to have my $2000 refunded but from seeing all these complaints don't know if it will be possible. Before agreeing to Infinity's services I was almost ripped off by another company and did not feel comfortable using them. I chose Infinity because there were no complaints online or on the BBB website. Also, Judy Mizrahi swore that she would work diligently on my file and she seemed so compassionate for those in this situation. About a month after I gave them my $2000 Judy no longer worked there. This process has been a nightmare. Everyday you go to sleep wondering if your house will be taken from you. Please continue posting your complaints because we could make a difference for those who consider using INFINITY. There are many lawsuits against this company and we all need to be a part of it. We can not let these slime balls walk away with our hard working money.

28th of May, 2009

My husband and I posted the very first post on another complaint site and somehow it ended up here. We are happy that someone copied it as we are seeing others that have been cheated by this fraudulent company. I did email each person on this complaint page asking what is anything they had done and if somehow we could all get together and file with the Attorney General's office of New York and have not heard from anyone as of yet. This company did pay out $3500.00 to an individual in Colorado in January of this year due to the same thing that we are all complaining about after a complaint was made to that states attorney general and a simple web search will bring up the news story. We will probably lose our home as I have lost my job and my husband is on disability. We did not over spend, take out a mortgage that we couldn't afford, we have just had incredible bad luck over the past five years and we thought that this company was going to help us. They have yet to prove that they ever did a thing for us ans initially that is all that I had asked for. I just want and need our money back.

28th of May, 2009

I went thru the same thing with infinity funding group. With Kieran Rodgers and John Oldring, what they do is called a middle man scam. You pay up front, they tell you not to talk to your lender and then they disappear. Or like what my lender said they hide in the weeds. I contacted and file a complaint to the FTC.

Hi Sheryl,

What happened when you contacted the FTC? I never considered them. Please let us all know how this works out for you.
    Joanne

29th of May, 2009

I might have some info that might help. First we all have been scamed. Second find a consumer protection lawyer ASAP, no cash up front. Second file a complaint with the FTC. Next file a complaint to your local Law enforement, Bureau of consumer Protection and the State Banking Authorities. Here are some agencies you should also contact. Consumer Protection Board (8OO) 697-1220 Banking Department (877) Bank-NYS NY State Attorney General Hot Line at (8OO) 771-7755. If we all work together and file complaints against these bums we can get our money back and get them out of business. Sheryl

29th of May, 2009

Something I did today might give everyone hope. I called a local TV station something like you call, we investigate. They will air the crap Infinity Funding Group done to us. If all of you do the same it will expose them for what they are, frauds, liars and con artists. Thats the worst that could happen to Infinity is being exposed. They will not get anymore victims! Sheryl

• Su
      9th of Jun, 2009

I worked with this exact firm for 6 months. Yes it was close to hell, but the only person who helped me and spoke to me on a regular basis was Kieran. It has to be detrimental to a company when consumers see this, I dont know how to get into contact with Kieran, but I do know he no longer works for this firm. He was my savior, he handled everything very professionally. They took my fee via Debit Card, he was in the bank 4 or 5 days after recieving my docs. The banks were overwhlemed, he gave me the timeline of my modification. Everything was perfect, i felt very comfortable with his expertise and guidance. I only found this because I wanted to send him a present for my families thankful wishes. If you had a dilemna with Kieran, I am in shock. He told me that the attorneys were to busy, to overwhelmed and he asked me if he could handle everything, I am happy I said yes! He was referred to me by my other friend, she spoke so highly of him with another positive story. Something happened in this firm, the boss maybe was not very nice or i rememeber attorneys they used initially were a major problem. I owe my life and families future to Kieran, this is why I am writing this. Kieran, if you do see this please call me immediately, I am hoping you remember the address to call, always your friend in Virginia. Through my friends he has saved 4 families and I am willing to stand by his side with others. This sounds more like a management problem or ignorance of other employee's.

I am sorry to read about all the problems, I wish everyone the best of luck. Infinity might be the problem but Kieran got my modification to a point where we could afford this.

Thank you Kieran!

11th of Jun, 2009

If you read the first complaint, Kieran Rogers is only mentioned in the chain of events, not in a derogatory way. He was, however, the rep that took our payment and made all of the promises. He was cc'd in most of the email correspondences to the company and we do have over a hundred emails by the way. There were only two times that I dealt with him personally by email and he did fire back at me like a child. My emails were not as nice as my husbands.
    I am glad that he helped you and your friends but we are still waiting for our refund that Kieran had promised initially and that James Pepio and Neil Singer finally broke down and agreed to refund our payment. Well, that still hasn't happened and we did exactly what they had advised.
    The forms and related paperwork are being mailed to the Attorney Generals Office in New York today to file a complaint. The BBB has been involved for months but they seem to be useless. The next will be the FTC as advised by Sheryl on this complaint site.

24th of Jun, 2009

This is just an update on my status with Infinity and an FYI to others that have been scammed by this fraudulent company. I have filed with the Attorney General's office of New York and also with the FTC.
    For all that have posted, it has been hard lately to find Infinity Funding Group on the internet. They seem to go by Infinity Mitigation Services now. I am still waiting for my refund that was promised initially to returned after signing a release and then they "cut checks" every 30 days and finally, by the president, Neil Singer, within 90 days. So who knows??? I will update as soon as I know something.

28th of Jun, 2009

carren is a made up client we never had..
    keiran rodgers who stole company money post up this bogus fraud comment, we have files to back up what im saying.
    JMO

28th of Jun, 2009

AS FOR ALL THESE OTHER CLIENTS ARE NOT MINE, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING, THEY WERE PASSED ON TO ME WHEN KEIRAN WAS FIEWS... I AM NOT AT FAULT FOR ANYTHING THAT WENT WRONG WITH THEIR FILES AND TO LET YOU KNOW THE OTHER SIDE TO THE STORY, THESE PEOPLE DID GET DEALS THAT WERE MADE ACCORDING TO THEIR BUDGETS AND THEY WERE NOT HAPPY, EVEN THOUGH WE SAVED THEM FROM FORCLOSURE AND OR SALE DATES ETC. WE DID OUR JOBS.!!! AS FOR THE OTHER COMPLAINTS TO WHERE PEOPLE DID LOSE THEIR HOMES, THEY CLEARLY LIED ON THE APPLICATIONS TO GET APPROVED. MOST OF THEM ARE LIVING WAY ABOVE THEIR MEANS, THATS HOW THEY FELL BACK ON THE MORTGAGES IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO WHAT DO PEOPLE DO, THEY BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO HONESTLY HELP THEM OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO THE STORY..

28th of Jun, 2009

Listen Johnny whoever you are...Probably Oldring! Thats a load of ###, and you know it. We were all fed a line of crap by you and your cohorts, and it is time to pay the piper. I am calling my brother in law, the Honorable Judge Christopher Quinn, who is the former Deputy District Attorney for Nassau County Criminal Division, and some heat is going to come down on you and your scam artist associates. It is people and companies like you that got this country in this housing mess with your GREED!!! I want every penny of my money back, as stated in your company's aggrement, because Infinity did nothing to hold up their end of the bargain. I will walk into your offices in July with camera crews, cops, and lawyers to expose all of you. There are many of them in my family. You will never work in this business again, and hopefully spend some time in jail. Google my brother in law if you don't believe me! And if scamming hardworking, down on their luck people out of what little money they have is your job...then you are right, you did your job! I will be calling your loser office tomorrow all day long, everyday, until I receive a check in the mail for $1550.00. Expect to hear from my lawyer too.
    Noelle Van Volkom

29th of Jun, 2009

Dear johnnynoeyezz or whoever the hell you are, if you actually READ the chain of events here, you would see that Carren IS a made up person but the complaint is mine that was copied from [redacted]s, word for word. Pull the site up and look up your company. It's there and you will find my complaint a long with another. Your company NEVER DID A THING FOR ME AND I HAVE PROOF. I DID NOT LIVE BEYOND MY MEANS, EVER. I AM DISABLED AND AFTER I STOPPED WORKING IS WHEN MY PROBLEMS STARTED.
    You know who I am and if you don't you will soon. You have already had suit brought against you by the Attorney General's office of Colorado and you lost. The money that Keiran ripped off is only the beginning for you and your company. Good luck, you piece of ###.

29th of Jun, 2009

Don't worry...what goes around comes around...I sent a complaint to the BBB, Attorney General's office in NY(the Manhattan office and Albany), Andrew Cuomo's Office, as well as Datline NBC. Mr Cuomo's office said they were investigating 14 companies for Foreclosure Assistance scams as we speak. I have named names in every complaint. I suggest everyone on here do the same.

Hi Noelle,
    I have been checking this site all day due to that idiots remarks and lies. My husband and I already submitted a complaint to the BBB, Attorney General's office in N.Y. and the FTC. Now it's the waiting game. As we have already said, we did not post on Complaints Board. Someone else did and copied it word for word from out complaint on [redacted]s. We did update that report as Jim Pepio told us to take it down, which we can't, or he would not refund our money. In a nutshell, we have been lied to over and over again. We haven't had the pleasure of dealing with John Oldring, just Keiran Rogers, Jim Pepio, Neil Singer and the Law office of Rubin and Licatesi. I would think that the attorneys would have run away a long time ago but they seem to want to protect this fraudulent company.
    We have proof that nothing was ever done for us and we did everything asked of us.

29th of Jun, 2009

So Mr. Pepio threatened you?? I hope he did it in an email and you have a copy of it! I have been writing emails, and filing complaints all day. I too, dealt with Rubin and Licatesi, and a Ms. Lisa Monk. We were told that Rubin and Licatesi are not working with Infinity anymore. I am going to ask Lisa Monk the reason why. I can't get a hold of anyone by telephone at Infinity. I am told "He's not in" all the time, and the receptionist hung up on me and then told me no one could help me. When I asked her name she said "receptionist". How professional is that? It sounds to me like she knows something shady is going on and does not want her name in the mix.

3rd of Jul, 2009

I don't know if you would call it a threat but he was adamant that my husband take down the posting on [redacted]s, which could not be done, so he posted and update and yet we never received a penny back anyway... We are coming up on the 90 days that Neil Singer promised in writing. I am still very pissed off at the posting by Johnny stating that we basically did this to ourselves. Both my husband and I busted our butts our whole lives to get ahead and were doing just fine until he got sick. As I have said before, we were not living beyond our means, far from it. By the way, I do have the emails to Pepio asking for the "website" ([redacted]s) to be taken down. There were phone calls in the mix but you can definitely understand what he is asking or demanding, should I say.
    Joanne