Inest.Co.UK /B H Systems Ltd / Poor service!

United Kingdom Review updated:
On 24th September 2007. I ordered a Funai vcr/dvd recorder from Inest.co.uk also known as B H Sytems ltd, 99 Birmingham Road, West Bromwich. On arrival the goods were faulty and completely unusable. I tried for 5 days to phone them but they do not take any calls, sent numerous e-mails but they do not reply.
I am told also they do not answer letters. I paid £88.98 but looks like no chance of any refund. I paid by credit card through PROTX, but they do not refund money but they did ask me for all the details. I am now trying to claim from my credit card company but I do not think iNest B H SYSTEMS LTD should be allowed get away with it... Be warned!!!

Comments

Li
  19th of Nov, 2007

BH Systems Ltd - Faulty goods!
B H Systems Ltd
United Kingdom
www.inest.co.uk/

I order a CD DAB stereo, received the goods OK, but the CD was faulty. I have tried to contact them by phone and e-mail. Their phone number does not accept calls and they do not respond to their e-mail messages. I would not order from them again.
Ja
  19th of Nov, 2007
I had the exact same thing happen to me, they sold me a faulty product without a power lead which they wouldn't send me one, so I went and brought one myself I found it just wouldn't switch on at all, it was completely false. I'm now struggling to get them to pay up trough a county court. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE THERE LOW LIFE FRAUDSTERS WHO STEAL FROM PEOPLE!!
Al
  23rd of Nov, 2007
Try this number. It actually seems to work.

t: 0121 533 1428
admin@iNest.co.uk

I got an email from them just when I had given up regarding an incomplete delivery.
Ma
  7th of Aug, 2008
I had problems with Inest, i ordered a DAB radio for £31.98 the site said i would recieve it within four days after aweek i tried to contact the company but had no joy, i then sent an email to admin@inest.co.uk explaining that as i had paid with a credit card i had reported inest to my cc company (i had done this and was told they would get the money back) within two days Mr Sajid Hussain email me back telling me he had refunded my card, i checked with the cc company and he had. Hope this is of some help