Indiatimes Auction / Sony Camcorder / Short delivery of accessories and indifferent attitude of Indiatimes auction
I had won a bid for the camcorder which promised the camera +Mini DV cassettes. The ref for the order was [protected]. The payment was collected in advance which is around INR 18500. The auction was on on 15th Feb and payment collected instantaneously. The supply was made in a shabbily packed carton on 26th Feb. To my surprise the promised cassettes (SONY Mini DV - 5 nos) was missing. I took it up immediately with Indiatimes auctions through online feedback and followed up with a number of calls at toll free no *[protected]. Everytime the call centre chap made me repeat the story, the next day I receive a call from iniatimes that delivery shall be made in 3 days and the story repeats endlessly. For the past one week, the call centre guy tales that someone senior will get back t0 me in 20 minutes but I do not know the benchmarking for the timescale indiatimes adopt. I am frantically searching he email or tel. of the CEO of indiatimes auction so that I can have a personal talk with him to get his opinion that someone who as paid around Rs 18500 on blind faith will not follow up endlessly for goodies worth around Rs 500.
Such a bitter experience and taste it left in me that i have decided not ever to go for online purchase on indiatimes auction(india). My mobile no is [protected] (new delhi). I hope if someone can help me to get to the ceo so that i can see an end to this impasse. Else as a last resort i shall take resort to the managing director, times of india.
More Indiatimes Auction / Sony Camcorder Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising
- Sony Corporation - remote control
- Sony Corporation - Sony India - damage of the tv panel during servicing at the service centre