IndiaPlaza.in / Harry Potter book is missing!
Like thousands had pre-ordered a copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" a month before the release of the book and it was supposed to be delivered to my doorstep on the 21st of July, 2007. It's 11:40 a.m. on 23 July and there is no sign of the book. The 'order status' on my IndiaPlaza account still reads - "ReadyToShip". They didn't intimate about the possibility of a late delivery. On the contrary, they assured everyone that the book would definitely be delivered on the 21st of July in 9 cities of India, which included mine (New Delhi).
I tried reaching their customer care number [protected] but its constantly engaged for the last two days. Tried sending them mails on their customer care - customerservice@Indiaplaza.in and every other possible mail id but no response.
I wrote a complain to CNN - IBN and they have promised to investigate this . If anyone wants to visuallyt record his complaint, please call Sudhanshu at CNN-IBN on [protected].
More IndiaPlaza.in Complaints & Reviews
- IndiaPlaza.in - Poor quality customer service 
- IndiaPlaza.in - Cheating company 
- IndiaPlaza.in - Non Delivery of Harry potter book 7 on the day of release! 
- IndiaPlaza.in - NON delivery of IFB microwave oven 
- IndiaPlaza.in - Indiaplaza charged me more than the MRP 
- IndiaPlaza.in - Indiaplaza sucks big time, it is a dead website, no reply, no customer care, no delivery of product 
- IndiaPlaza.in - Faulty product supplied by indiaplaza.in