IndiaPlaza.in / Indiaplaza charged me more than the MRP

United States Review updated:
Hi,

I placed an order for Cadbury Almonds on IndiaPlaza for Rs. 200 + Rs 35 (as shipping charges). When I received the product, the MRP stated on the box says Rs 145.

I have been sending them mails for almost 10 days, and they keep stating that they need to check the price difference from the concerned department.

Can anyone please advise me how/where to lodge a complaint against them.

Regards,

Ravi
Ra

Comments

Te
  29th of May, 2010
Dear Ravi,

We are extremely sorry at the experience you had with us. We are unable to track your purchase history with available details. Hence, we request you to kindly provide your registered email address/ Order number/ your contact number so we can contact you and resolve any issue which is pending. We will ensure that we provide better service in future. Kindly contact us on 080- 40617000 or write to : gautham@indiaplaza.in

Wram Regards,

Team Indiaplaza
  8th of Aug, 2010
Indiaplaza.com is a total scam company run by intelligent crooks. They show wide variety of items on website even if the suppliers can't ship those items. If you follow-up multiple times, they tell stories like 'shipment is returned back to supplier' etc. If you press further, they say that the item is 'out of stock' and return money after 10 more days.

If you do not follow-up, consider your money gone! I had this experience multiple times and would never suggest anyone buy from Indiaplaza.in
  11th of Aug, 2010
BIG Time cheaters. Never ever buy anything from them. Never advice anyone to buy from them. I had many bitter experiences with this crooked website. They lure you with false advertising and displaying out-of-stock items.

An item (Favourite Nursery Rhymes) in my order IN1206100326 is pending with them since 3 months. They neither ship the item nor refund money! Its been 3 months!!!

They came up with all sorts of reasons that gthe item is not available, alternate shipping address required etc but still I haven't recieved my order.

I hate this website, to the core. They are cheaters and deserves punishment by the cybercrime law.

Indiaplaza cheats with false advertising and fake products and then never deliver them. If asked, they come up with all sorts of reasosn like 'shipment returned' or 'zipcode cannot be serviced'.

I hate this company so much that I want to take legal action and put them behind bars. Can we form a forum and fight against them?
  11th of Aug, 2010
Guys,

Check this United States website BBB.COM for rating on Indiaplaza. Rated "F" on a scale of A+ to F

•8 complaints filed against business
•Failure to respond to 7 complaints filed against business.

Any more proof needed to explain their business model?

Never buy anything from Indiaplaza
Re
  19th of May, 2016
I would like to make a complaint against Indiaplaza. They were meant to deliver roses and 2 Toblerone chocolates 100gms each to my Parents yesterday the 19th May 2016 on occassion of their wedding anniversary order number GTIP-6535. They instead delivered the roses and 2 bars of Cadbury chocolate each weighing 65gms. When I called their customer service, instead of apologising I was asked to send an email and cut my phone call in the middle of the conversation. I sent an email haven't heard from them as yet. Last year as well I had ordered the same, and paid extra for definite delivery on the same day. Then they delivered but the earlier day itself. I could have done that myself without paying the excess amt by having the delivery date as 18th instead of 19th. Then as well I had emailed and am still waiting to hear from them. I will definitely not buy anything from them in the future but would like an apology especially for their unprofessional customer servicce.