Indian Railways / complaint on online reservation system

1 India Review updated:

I supposed to do online reservation today morning at 8 am i:e on 12/08/2008. But the site http://irctc.co.in/ is not coming up. Problem is server is not available. After half and hour the site is coming up. By the time tatkal tickets are booked and those are under waiting list with in half and hour. I think some people who were maintaining this site wontedly done to block the site for some time to make their benefits. I strictly apologize this issue. I want to give strong complaint on this issue to railway department. Please consider this as high priority of my complaint.

Thanks & Regards,
K.M.Shanmuka Babu.

Comments

• Ka
      29th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I Have booked ticket for my sister & to my parents using my online booking id,
    in this ticket first passenger is my sister her driving license is a proof of ID for the booked ticket
    unfortunately due to his child health, first passenger has not traveled in the train 6128
    but she gave her original driving license and ticket to another two passenger they traveled using with the first passenger original ID proof along with their original ID proof

But TTR has not agreed this and also they treated them badly and also he has collected fine Amount rupees 945 from the other two passenger even they showed their ID proof and with first passenger original id proof.
    Kindly clarify me the above issue.

Kindly do the needful as early as possible

6th of Oct, 2008

Today I travelled from Surat to Ankleshwar in Sayaji Nagari Train from Surat station I board in General Coatch with my 10 year old son and while entering in coach due to heavy rush I lost my Mobile (Sony Ericcsion). No doubt any miscreant or pick pocketer had pickup my mobile. Within one or two minutes when I entered in General Coach I realise that my mobile is not in my shirt's upper pocket. I sought in the train immediately but no chance at all because the train already started. After reaching at Ankleshwar Railway Station I complain to RPF Incharge immediately but there was a very cool response from officer of RPF on duty at about 8.30 pm on 06/10/2008.

Therefore it my bumble request to all higher authorities of Railway to please provide safety to a common passangers also those are travelling in genral coach alongwith their families. This mobile is rather useful to me because it is official mobile to me through my company namely Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
    It is also to mention here that whenever we are going to complain about this kind of theft we have to face very negative approach through RPF or concerned authorities in Railway.

Please improve your security services on Railway Stations like Surat/Ankleshwar/Bharuch.

• Hc
      5th of Dec, 2008

With reference to my reservation in train no. 2302 dated 10/12/2008 my and my wife seat aloted in different compartment A5 and A3 seat no. 08 and 26 respectally how to possible seniour citizen couple travelled in different compartment please see pnr no. 245029385 mrs. sudha bhatnagar 62 years of age on cl no. 1 my self harish bhatnagar aloted a seat write pnr no. 2454028955 because nobody to give attention at the time of travelling because i am the seniour citizen couple aloted lower birth immidietly in same bogies... kindly treated urgent...

• Ks
      19th of Mar, 2009

my pnr no is 4205211250.

• Mo
      26th of Mar, 2009

Respected Sir

Today I have faced a big problem with suberban train
    Yesterday (25-03-2009) I buy a train ticket from beach station to Pazhavanthangal cost Rs:12.00
    I used that ticket for up and down, , ,
    next day morning that is today (26-03-09) I buy a ticket for only UP bec I have a ticket for Down that is yesterday ticket
    while i was returning to beach station on 6.00 PM, , the ticket checker ask me for ticket I given the return ticket which i am brought on 25-03-2009 but the ticker checker fined me Rs: 261 for without ticket
    if my side wrong means please mentioned in the ticket that is valid for only one time use (but is not mentioned in that ticket it returned as ""JOURNEY SHOULD COMMENCE WITHIN 1 HOURE RET. VALID TILL MID NIGHT OF THE NEXT DAY""
    in back side of the ticket it mentioned as ""Tickets valid upto midnight "
    what it means ...?

I am mentioned the details below

Train ticket No:401844306 (4306) (25-03-2009)
    Exess Fare Charge Sheet No:831170

I request to give me good solution for this problem that I have faced
    Thankyou

• Ur
      12th of Apr, 2009

when i picked swantra senani, my reservation date is 12.04.09, from darbhanga, train name -swantarta senani express, number-2561, seat number-42, 44
    bogie number-s-9

its a very rough condition, very rub smell in bogie, no clean toilet, its a also rough. no any water tootie is there.

plz. change my bogie as soon as.

thanks and regards

umesh

• Ra
      5th of Jun, 2009

with respect to the rialway minister i wish to say that your railway system is completly pathetic. the compalints has no end . its very shameful for us our indias capital (delhi) rilway station has so much dirty situation. we should think the peole who are coming from the outside country what sort of impact on them . what do they thing about our transport system. i am not taking about the normal trains i am taking about the ac trains . they lost their luxuries . i am taking about two months ago when i was travelling in sealdha express ( delhi to kolkata) i must say it was a havoc experiance for me ever . the food stuffs are incomplete . the toilets are dirty. no one care for the sanitation . please open your eyes . we are common people and it your duty to tak care of ourself . we can't do anything because nothing in our hand we can only post the comment but it is your duty to begin the journey. the journey of clean enviorment . after all it is also your country . our country . pls respect and the needful steps as soon aspossible .

a responsible citizen

jai hind

• Ni
      12th of Oct, 2009

Dear All,

Very rue tere is some big scam going on in irctc... wehnever one trys to book ticket in tatkal as soon as it is opened ... in festival time it shows server not working ... and after half hr it opens up with all ticket booked ...i think these guys sell all the tickets to agents.
    i am trying to book the tatkal ticket on 13/10/09 and there server is not working ..or some other problem ...because of diwali ..they now this time they will earn huge ammount by giving the tickets by premium rates ...

• Ka
      28th of Jan, 2010

I had booked 2 Sleeper Tickets on 24-01-2010 For Patna to Kota by 2948 Azimabad express for 26-02-2010 (PNR No. 6337095426). Although there was 345 Available Sleeper Bearth, my & my wife seat alloted in different compartment S6 & S4 seat no. 08 & 02 respectally

• Dr
      4th of Apr, 2010

muzaffurpur -Ambala exp on 1-4-2010 was right time but without ant justified reason it detained before Sultan pur and became late 3 hours indain express trains are running on average 25 km /hour just faster than bullock cart it takes 9 -10hours from varanasi to lucknow 302 kms can India compete on international level.

• Kr
      3rd of Jun, 2011

Hi All, suddenly I came to this site till now I don't know about this site.
    My doubt is, why you guys are complaining like this. You forget one big thing at here. You are dealing with so called government department controlled by lazy Indian government employees. Forget about your complaints. Nobody care about you. This is your no no our fate. We should go like this even after 100 years ...hehehehehehehe..

• Ji
      10th of Aug, 2011

There is something wrong for sure.