IMC Finacial Servicesrefund owed to me

On 1/6/09 I paid them $597.50 and I was told by chris (x420) that I would be contacted in 3-5 days which never happened, I had to make contact after trying for about 2 hrs. I finally spoke to a live person and all I got was a run around and excuses. A monika thornhill faxed an authorization and release form to me that I had to fill out, get notarized and faxed back to her then mail the original notarized document to my lender because she claimed that my lender required authorization on one of their own forms which I just learned via todays mail that my lender cannot give authorization because apparently imc financial did not fax the correct form to me at this point i`ve got to say "what the sam hell is going on" I have the one my lender sent to me today and it is different than the one imc`s monika thornhill faxed to me. Now this makes me even more determined to get my money back. On 1/16/09 I faxed a cease and desist letter to imc and left a message for someone to return my call and verify that it was receved (no response) on 1/22/09 at 10:16am I spoke with cj cohoon (x252) and she said that my refund of $597.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Klamath Falls, OR50 was being processed on 1/29/09 I called cj cohoon again and asked where was my refund she referred me to heather in the accounting dept. (x223) she said she would get back to me shortly in the meantime I checked out the only business address I have for imc financial services on mapquest and discovered that 3301 executive dr. Clearwater fl. Does not nor has it ever existed. Later in the afternoon after several attempts to contact heather (x223) and after several minutes waiting for her to answer her phone the same receptionist answered 4 times asking how she could direct my call at this point I am furious and I do not want to leave her a message aon a damn machine I demand that she (the receptionist) take the message that if I do not her from heather by the end of business today I am going to the bbb the cpa the dept of justice and what ever other agency I can think of because this runaround I have been getting from imc financial is absolute #! Well lo and behold within an hour I get a call from heather and she says that my refund will go before a review on 2/2/09 or 2/3/09 and that there will be a $299.00 fee withheld from the $597.50. Now I am boiling mad and from now until the end of the world I am going to spread to the entire world what kind of scam imc financial services is pulling on hard working americans desperate to save their homes.

Ra

Comments

• Ra
      Jan 30, 2009

Thats 3001 Executive Dr.

• Al
      Feb 11, 2009

What was the $597.50 payment for? Also what was the explanation for the $299.00 fee?

• Pl
      Feb 14, 2009

the same thing happen to me!!! the scary thing is all the personal info. we gave them. they are having a field day with that!
    From please help

• Bf
      Mar 16, 2009

to the person crying about $299.00 processing fee that was in the contact that was signed and recorded and repeated numerous times I would guess that you missed that also, you were told you would not get the processing fee returned furthermore if your behind on your mortgage payments like 6 or 7 months your credit would not allow you to finance a pack of gum on it.

I had a excellent experience with imc financial services, My mortgage was very behind I owed almost 9 months due to medical reason i had all the money I owed put in the back of my mortgage and my rate reduced to hal[censored] woooohooooo thanks IMC i had to come to your defense on this you saved my home.

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2009

You are one of the lucky ones. I too had trouble making my mortgage payments due to medical issues, disability income only goes so far. All I can say is if IMC helped you great and good for you but what about the others who have been scammed out of they`re money? One satsified customer does not make up for all the others who have been scammed!