ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) / &slamming&: bogus phone charges from AT&T
Bill from AT&T for $13.50 for Directory Assistance calls (includes Fed charges, state taxes).
Never made the calls dialing [protected] number.
AT&T says they can't help what third party companies do, and they can't stop the customer from using other directory assistance services.
AT&T says they are "not affiliated" with "CALLING 10", ILD Teleservices, Inc., but they can do their "BILLING" for them?
AT&T is the one doing the SLAMMING here!
More ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) Complaints & Reviews
- ILD Teleservices - Telephone Service Fraud 
- Total Contact Solutions / ILD Teleservices - false billing; ID theft 
- ILD Teleservices - Directory assistance - phony charges to AT&T 
- ILD Telecommunications - Overcharging 
- ILD Services - Cramming 
- ILD Corporation - Unauthorized charges/billings
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized charges added to my Frontier Phone bill
- ILD Telecommunications - Long distance phone scam! 
- ILD Teleservices' Inc Long Distance Provider - unsolicited services and fees applied
- ILD Teleservices - phone bill