IKEA Kitchen Cabinet / refund policy fraud
I bought a stand alone cabinet from ikea, like 95% of your their products required assembly. I bought it home and assembled it perfectly, but it turn out to be too big for my kitchen. Since I shopped at ikea many times, I have asked and was told that I could return any furniture even after assembled from various sale associates and customer services. Anyway, thinking that it would not be a problem for me return after lugging that big cabinet on my small truck about 30 miles away to ikea in palo altos, ca, only to get rejection. Ikea assistant store manager, bret only reason is that assembled furniture cannot be return even though it did not mention anywhere on the receipt. He cannot be reason with even though I talked to a customer service on the sale floor who told otherwise. It seems like bret already made his mind that he will not except return. He would not even offer store credit or charge a restocking fee which I would even agreed to not wanting to lug that huge cabinet on the highway again. The bottom line is, ikea will not refund as promise on their receipt and promise by their customer services and sale associates. I would not attempt to drive the cabinet back to ikea if I was told that I could not return assembled furniture. I am sure this happened to many unhappy consumers out their.
I will never ever shop at ikea again
More IKEA Kitchen Cabinet Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - non scheduled delivery on day
- IKEA - assembly team did not show up due to the ikea agent negligence.
- IKEA - rude staff
- IKEA - did not get a refund
- IKEA - kitchen planning and installation