IGE.com / Scam and cheating!

Hong Kong Review updated:
2.5

I made a purchase and 3 days later at their web site it still says Delivery in progress After i have asked for a Total Refund. DON'T USE IGE , internet ROBBERS, I need a Lawyer for these people.

Comments

Fi
  6th of Feb, 2008
I have the same opinion so far. Actually oofay at least has delivered HALF of the gold i purchased so far, IGE has delivered NONE of it. ( bought from both on the same weekend to check out whats wrong in the gold farming sites currently, as every site is delayed in deliveries it seems).
Ga
  15th of Mar, 2008
At
  26th of May, 2008
I used IGE and afte a week of no delivery, I asked for a full refund. Next day I got an email from PayPal saying my refund was made. I sent it to PayPal and they confirmed it. The email was a spoof. FAKE. So not onl did IGE defraud and steal from me, they impersinated PayPal and involved/tarneshed the reputation of PayPal for letting them use there service. It now begs the question does why would PayPal let IGE continue to use them when the have confirmation that they are crooks? Wouldnt that make PayPal crooks as well?
Jo
  3rd of Jul, 2009
i totally agree with you, IGE is a fraud, bad service.I ordered 3000 gold from them and it never showed up. I placed the order after I double checked on their live chat that they had the gold in stock but it still turns out to be no gold. I asked them why this. Different customer representitives gave me different stories, such as the stock was banned, the gold was given to some other character because I was not online, etc. But the problem is I was online 5 hours a day. I got work. Do they expect customers to be online 24 hours? I got to know that these are all just excuses. They offer something they don't have to sale and lied about it. So I decided to ask for a refund. Out of my expectation, the customer service online still told me to wait for some more time and refuse to give me the refund. As there is no optition left for me, I filed a dispute on paypal. So if you don't want to waste time and money, stay away from them. very bad service.