IFB Washing MachineWRONG DELIVERY, BAD SERVICE

I HAD BOUGHT A FRONT LOADING WASHING MACHINE FROM IFB. A WRONGLY LABELLED PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED AND INSTALLED IN SPITE OF INFORMING THE COMPANY AREA IN-CHARGE.THE COMPANY EXEC WAS CONTACTED FOR CLARIFICATION ON WARRANTY DUE TO THE PRODUCT MODEL DISCREPANCY GIVING THE PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT WITH CONFLICTING LABELS. THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FOR A WEEK AFTER WHICH THEY STARTED DEMANDING EXTRA MONEY FOR THE SAME MACHINE. THE EXECUTIVE ESP THE AREA INCHARGE IS VERY RUDE . THE COMPANY PEOPLE WANT TO REMOVE THE MACHINE AND WANT REFUND THE SAME WHILE I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT THE ACCESSORIES AND SPECIAL COMPANY SOAP FOR THE SAME.

IFB Washing Machine
IFB Washing Machine

Ve
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Vy
      Jul 15, 2007
    Ifb Washing Machine - No after sales service
    India

I have a 6KG Senator IFB Washing Machine which is just 2 years old, purchased for 25000/- with an AMC for 4 years. I have registered a complaint on line and threw helpline/call center a week ago but no one has even bothered to call or attend to the complaint. This in spite of reminders every day.
    BEWARE WHEN YOU BUY IFB PRODUCTS - BE READY FOR A HARROWING AFTER SALES SERVICE!

• Go
      Dec 30, 2007

i purchased a digital model,developed problems in warranty period,the service engg.told this is a new model,hence it will take time. after sometime it started working again.it was a recurrent problem,i.e. wash programme not starting.now it has come back to haunt us,and estimated cost of repair is 7000/-.
    they should have checked it the first time in warranty period.one should think of a consumer case in such condition,hence preserve all your documents.
    gourav

• Dr
      Jul 30, 2009
    Ifb Washing Machine - DOOR LOCK NOT WORKING COMPANY NOT RESPONDING
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I am havingmy washing machine for last 7 years and took regular AMC to avoid any hassles.But now that my machine is faulty for last 15 day nobody is coming .I have been calling almost daily somtimes2-3 times a day but to no avail I DONOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Ex
      Sep 18, 2009
    Ifb Washing Machine - dryer not working
    individual
    gmail.com

purchased on 03.12.2005 extended warranty up to 02.12.2009 complaint attended on 15.09.2009 CARD was replaced .but on 18.09.2009 it is said that the card was repaired one from co. not the new one .very much surprised. now the machine was not working properly.please see to it.

• Vi
      Jan 22, 2010
    Ifb Washing Machine - water lickege n not operating properly
    India

I AM HAVING IFB WASHING MACHINE FROM LAST 4 YEARS BUT FROM LAST FEW MONTHS I AM HAVING PROBLEM OF WATER LICKEGE I HAVE COMPLAINT IT TO COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES BUT DIDNT GET THE RESPONCE FROM THEM...IFB COMPANY SITE FROUD N THEIR COMPANY COMPLAINT N SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS BAKWAS...

• Kv
      Apr 28, 2010
    Ifb Washing Machine - machine not working
    ifb washing machines
    India

MY NEME IS K.V.ISHWARY, FROM NELLORE, A.P. I PURCHASED IFB ELENA DX WASHING MACHINE ON 13TH JUNE 2009 AND MY MACHINE IS NOT WARKING SINCE 17TH FEB'2010 APART FROM MY REPEATED COMPLINTS WITH IFB CUSTOMER CARE THERE IS NO RESULT TILL NOW

• Ha
      Oct 24, 2010

Pls direct your requests to [protected]@ifbglobal.com

• Vr
      Nov 03, 2011
    Ifb Washing Machine - MOTOR NEEDS REPLACEMENT
    India

My washing machine is covered under AMC job no:6290620. I lodged a complaint on 6/10/2011 with complaint no.7330849. IFB technician attended on 8/10/2011and said motor needs replacement . He assured to rectify within a week. After that he didn't turn up. I made hundreds of calls and got fed up. Kindly help me.

• Ra
      Nov 15, 2011
    Ifb Washing Machine - non comliance of complaint for one month
    India

My IFB washing machine is under warranty period (no. 15280) though i registered my complaint no.7510472 as early as on 29-10-2011, but disgustingly no one has turned so far.
    a company of such a repute as IFB has such poor sevice it is rather shameful.