Idbi Bank / Pathetic customer service
I have taken home loan from this Company in the year 2005. My days of distree had started just after 6 months. All the time they are charging some amount for overdue payment.
The harassment reached its height when I was issued a letter from Mumbai stating that my EMI has been increased by around Rs. 2000/-.
I was eager to give the new EMIs & after speaking to their official at collection department by visiting their office who confirmed that they will be sending the collection man to take the new EMIs cheques.Now when I asked them to send the person they are not only reluctant to send someone, none of their officials are speaking to me over phone.
I do not know whether the bank really cares for their customers. Being a customer I feel that I have been put into a trap by taking loan from this bank.
More Idbi Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Idbi Bank / Home Loan - Multiple EMIs deposited in the same month! 
- IDBI - Password reset takes forever
- Idbi Bank - Worst bank to deal with! 
- Idbi Bank - atm dispute & rs.100/-/day compensation 
- IDBI Home Loan - Processing fee IDBI Home Loan 
- IDBI - payment not received from atm
- Home Loan - Idbi Bank Limited - Delay in communication - interest rate revision etc
- IDBI Home Loan - HOME LOAN
- IDBI Home Finance - Harassment meted out by IDBI Home Finance
- Idbi Bank - Home Loan - Missed Originial Papers bY IDBI Bank India