Idbi Bank / Pathetic customer service

I have taken home loan from this Company in the year 2005. My days of distree had started just after 6 months. All the time they are charging some amount for overdue payment.
The harassment reached its height when I was issued a letter from Mumbai stating that my EMI has been increased by around Rs. 2000/-.

I was eager to give the new EMIs & after speaking to their official at collection department by visiting their office who confirmed that they will be sending the collection man to take the new EMIs cheques.Now when I asked them to send the person they are not only reluctant to send someone, none of their officials are speaking to me over phone.

I do not know whether the bank really cares for their customers. Being a customer I feel that I have been put into a trap by taking loan from this bank.

N  22nd of Jan, 2008 by
I got the gift card but when I'm trying to get the balance information in any ATM it's displaying Invalid transaction.

Even I went to shop and paying htrough the card, it's declining the card.

Please help me out.
D  11th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am your account holder at himmatnagar branch in gujarat.I am reguler customer but i am not satishfied withe your branch team .I think thay have not intresting in any customer give them service.Many time i have very bad experiyance in your bank but now i think i close my account in your bank.Realy no body care withe the customer.Please requed good staf otherwaise in the fucher your branch will not get susses.
A  5th of Oct, 2009 by
I too got trapped due to Home loan with IDBI. I will recommend NOT selecting this Bank for Home loan they suck in service and not cooperate with builder and harass us like anything.

My loan approval process is hectic making us run here and there and for grantor they asked it has to working with salary so & so and should be living in certain area of Chennai. I can't believe how come they can run a home loan division like this.

Now I am asking them to generate EMI for last 1 yr but they are refusing as my builder has not completed the last stage. Keep on paying and paying. These people suck money and money from us.

Recommend not to use IDBI Homefinance ltd. Chennai (Nandanam)