ICPC Nigeria / To get return of 72551 usd as refund-loss from cbn

1 ABUJA, Nigeria

FELIX Ekpo J Nta, Chairman of Anti-fraud Unit as ICPC, Nigeria with Email : [protected]@gmail.com
And Accountant James Brown- [protected]@accountant.com is still hold that money without transferring the fund into HDFC Bank account urgently.

I am complaining that Felix and James Brown are still demanding 40000 INR from me as Bridging Fee.

I requested them to deduct and Transfer.
They denied.
Identity is the Problem.

Requires Judgement Urgently.

Dr Prabhat Kumar Ray
West Bengal, India
+[protected]

Central Bank Of Nigeria Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 12:24 AM
Hello
Like i told you, We will allow this week. Hope it will be enough for you to come up with the requested fee..

Thanks.

Subject: Re: CBN BRIDGING FEE

Prabhat Ray Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 5:25 AM
To: Central Bank Of Nigeria
Dear Sir
Received your mail. I shall inform you later on.

ICPC TEAM NIGERIA Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Hello
I received your email.I am very sorry for the late response in regards to the email you sent yesterday, I understand how our Company have delayed this transaction previously. But remember that Fee brought us to this stage. In every man's life, there is a step you must take to ascertain some certain position in life, So i need you to understand that we are truly here to help you. Just try and believe us and also send down your E_mail password and be ready to send Confirmation Code.
ThanksNote: Please be calm and lets finalize this transaction., Mr Felix Ekpo..

Central Bank Of Nigeria Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:26 PM
To: Prabhat Ray
Ok better. Dont fail. Leave everything for us and i promise you we are going to handle it.

Thanks
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 3:55 PM

CBN BRIDGING FEE
11 messages
Central Bank Of Nigeria Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 11:08 PM
Hello

I am very sorry about your present predicament as i was very busy with other serious/important work on my desk, i regards to this, i was sent to let you know and see reasons about the Bridging Fee..

The Last Payment you made was very difficult to confirm untilm some few days later it was confirmed, you delayed this transaction to the extend, now you will sued for Bridging the contract of this transaction, so i need you to understand these words and make sure you are able to remit this payment as soon as you can this week.

Note/: We do not want any complications again for the 40, 000 INR, Once you make the payment allow to reflect and to withdrawn successfully.
Thanks
CBN...

Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 2:40 AM
From: "Prabhat Ray"
To: "ICPC TEAM NIGERIA", "Central Bank Of Nigeria"
Subject: Get My FUND
Dear Sir
You have posted 40000 INR bridging fee for me. How much money I paid to you?
I received nothing so far. Why you are not deducting and transferring the amount? All showing Scam activities.
One of my fund assured me to assist this event. He declined suddenly yesterday at 11 a.m. I find no way in this month now.

This is hard to believe that you will give me fund.
I am facing here Insult from HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and 16 persons from whom I have taken so far huge amount of Loan. They are putting pressure on me for immediate repayment,

FIND A SOLUTION FOR ME.
TRANSFER ME FUND ANYWAY.
40000 INR NOT READY. I HAVE TO REPAY BANK LOAN PREMIUM TODAY AS THEY ISSUED BAD LETTERS AND WORDS AGAINST ME YESTERDAY.
SO I CAN NOT PROCEED TO YOU TODAY. I HAVE TO REPAY BANK LOAN TODAY ( LAST DATE ) 35000 INR. IF NOT THEY WILL POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST ME TODAY.
FIND A SOLUTION FOR ME.
TRANSFER ME FUND ANYWAY.

Prabhat Kumar Ray
West Bengal, India
7.09 a.m.
Sub : Complaint against Mr. Felix Ekpo J Nta, Chairman, United Nations Approve Anti-fraud Unit, Head Office- Plot 802, Constitution Avenue Zone, A9 Central Area P.M.B. 535, Garki, Abuja ( E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com, previously [protected]@gmail.com, Mobile - +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] ), Central Bank of Nigeria : [protected]@accountant.com, Ibrahim Lamorde, Efcc Chairman, Nigeria EFCC Online Security [protected]@live.co.uk ( Mobile +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] ) and Mike Brown, Director of Arsenal Loan Solution: [protected]@gmail.com ( Mobile +[protected] ) have contacted me from 2014 to compensate as Refund- loss amount of 72, 551 USD.
for committing cheating using forged documents and siphoning of my money to the tune of Rs. 5, 86, 000/- ( Rupees five Lakh Eighty-six thousand ) only.

Sir,
I the undersign being the complainant Dr. Prabhat kumar Ray, son of Late Radhika Prasad Ray of residing presently at Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya, Post. Kismat Bajkul, P.S. Bhagwanpur, Midnapur East – 721655, Home address Rabindrapally, 570/B, Ward No. 19, P.O. Arambagh, Dist-Hooghly, Pin-712601 like to inform you that Mike Brown and Ibrahim Lamorde of Nigeria contacted me about the financial loss of
i) Rs. 15, 00, 000/- ( Rs Fifteen Lakhs only ) in a Lottery-Scam to Richard Radway in 2012 ( Finance Officer, United Kingdom International Bank, U.K., [protected]@gmail.com, Tel: +[protected], Fax: + [protected], Address 1 : Registered Office: 304 Cannon Street, London, SC4N 5AT, United Kingdom. Registered in England. Registered No. 6897786, FIR No. 157/12 at Contai, Dated 29/12/2012 ) and loss
ii) Rs. 22, 00, 000/-, Rs Twenty-two Lakhs only also to Robert William [protected]@gmail.com, +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] ( Robert William ), Lucas Walker (mr.[protected]@gmail.com, Address - Business Publications Division, Express Building (Basement), 9 & 10, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002), Jessica Johnson ( jessica.[protected]@yahoo.com, Mobile [protected], [protected], 43, Near Moolchand Hospital, Part-3, Ring Road Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, DL ), Moses, ([protected]@aol.com, +[protected]), Easton Christopher, +[protected], boar of directors, Assetz Finance Company, E-mail [protected]@gitaristan.com, ( A Loan Finance Company)
iii) In the above two cases CBI reference number should be noted as : 3640/CA/240/2014/EOU-IX/EO-III/CBI/DLI Dated 30/05/2014
According to several ( 500 approx. ) emails received from Ibrahim Lamorde, Mike Brown and Felix Ekpo J. Nta, the undersigned decided to receive the Refund-Loss amount 72551 USD from ICPC Team Nigeria. The person, Felix has taken 3000 USD money from me so far. Again demanding Rs 45, 000/- ( Rs Forty-five thousands ) only as final transfer charge into my HDFC Bank account.
All valid bank deposit receipts of are with me. I have deposited different amount for obtaining the said refund-loss amount from ICPC, Nigeria. . The copies of the said deposited challans, tax deduction of loan account and details are annexed with the complaint in a separate sheet and when I asked for the refund of the said deposit they again induced me to deposit Rs. 40, 000/- as Bridge Fee.
In this view it is requested to please investigate into the aforesaid matter apprehending the accused persons under the porovisions of law and further to recover the deposited money only from their evil clutches who have taken my E-mail passwords also in the past.
Please treat this letter as a complainant/FIR.
Thanking You