ICICI Bank & ICICI Prudential Life Insurance / manager compelled to take an insurance/mutual fund (showing it as rd) to own a locker : cheating/misleading
My mother approached ICICI bank to get a locker. They insisted to open an account and she did. She also deposited the required money for the Locker fee. And some amount to the account.
But Inspite of that the Bank manager insisted that she should take an Recurring Deposit (with recurring payment of 50000 Rs). And only then My mom would be able to get the locker facility.
So My mom thought it was necessary to take the Recurring payment and So she said she would take the RD to the manager.
But This manager has made her to sign documents for "ICICI Prudential Life Insurance" Guaranteed saving insurance plan. Without explaining her that this was an insurance and not a Recurring Deposit. He made her sign with false statements. The key part is she thinks this is an RD until we noticed no RD account created even after 6 months and that we received the Insurance Documents.
Please help us with this regard. We do not want to pay any insurance now and We have been mislead/cheated.
Please help or I am planning to take legal assistance.
More ICICI Bank & ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad 
- ICICI Bank - netbankig froud 
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge 
- ICICI Credit Card - false statement 
- ICICI Prudential - fraud by icici prudential agent and need urgent assistance 
- ICICI Bank - sarwagya updhyay, amit goel icici bank manager cheated, mg road, blr