ICFAI / Beware of them!

Surely icfai is a fraud university and it is threatening student. Once you give pdc cheques, you do your study or not. They ask their money without study and threatening the student for pay the cheque by the via legal notice. It is not an university it is a looting finance company. Government should take action against this university.

Ta

Comments

• Yo
      13th of Dec, 2007

Hey probably, before joining the institute you can check with the alumni of that particular institute from www.icfaitribe.com, its community for icfai alumni, they better know about the institute and can give u better suggestion before you join into.

17th of Aug, 2008

Who are you? Do you know how many lakhs of students are studying in ICFAI? I am one of them. I have taken my decision after a lot of hard thinking. I have completed my Post Graduation stage, now trying for my Specialization papers. Comments like yours will dishearten people who are trying something. I feel you are not able to complete some course which you have opted from ICFAI, or else you have some interest. I am sure those institutions have not paid any thing to you.

• Ra
      30th of Nov, 2008

Hi Dinesh & Ankur! Generally every organization follows certain rules and regulations. From your statement it seems that Icfai University offers the EMI facility to its students who opt for it. So, after availing this facility from the University, naturally it becomes obligatory on your part to clear the EMI in time as agreed. I think you should approach the Institute with your justification for withdrawal. Sure, the justification shall clinch the solution to the problem.

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2009

Hello sir, , i got ur email address from forum.Referring to : http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/harassing-c26255.htmlI m also victim of ICFAI.They started sending me legal notice for payment.They are just harrasing me. Threatening me by phone call.Whats this going on ?? I m unable to pay fees to continue my study and i have withdrawn frm it but they r threatening me by local goons and sending me legal notice.Kindly see the mater.My name : Kamaal AzadPhone Number : +91-9801835564City : Patnathank you

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2010

See guys on writing comments against any Institution is easy, instead of writing in this coloumn about ICFAI we should need to escalate this to a right authorities who can do a self analysis about all these instituions and make a report of their entire working through all common channels and they should reach to a conclusion and let the all people know exactly about this university. being a part of this University i have also suffered a lot due to its regulations. Students who are working they can't score 55 percent with such a tough marking pattern and building up of question papers also not easy ans.

• St
      20th of Apr, 2010

Dear Mr.Sudhir,

Icfai University believes in imparting high quality education and the standards are also set high to mould the careers of young students and executives. If you have any specific issue, like unable to secure 55 percent, did you approach the Faculty dept., of the University, so that you would have got assistance and guidance on those areas you are finding it difficult. Many students who are finding it difficult to understand a topic or chapter, approach the Academic wing of the University and get inputs from them and successfully finish their exams. I hope you would write to ssd@icfaiuniversity.in and get clarifications to any of your academic doubts. The passing percentage of 55 percent is clearly given in the prospectus, and the students are expected to read the same before com miting for the further studies.

SSO
    Student Services Dept.

• Ic
      10th of May, 2010

Hey Guys... I am student from ICFAI doing MBA through Flexi Mode. I am shicked after reading this... Check this page from Times Of India. Does anyone want to say about this

Sorry for duplicate posting... Forgot to paste link. If this link does not work Please read 29th April 2010 Times of India "201 technical, mgmt schools are illegal" on 14th Page. "http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=pastissues2&BaseHref=TOIM/2010/04/29&PageLabel=14&EntityId=Ar01407&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

• Lo
      11th of May, 2016

I am confused after reading all the comments

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    ICFAI University Group - Distance learning
    India

I am a student of ICFAI university and quiet satisfied with the behavior of counselors. As I am a working professional online study portal helps me a lot to prepare for the exam.

Bullet notes and Pep notes are of great help to me.

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    ICFAI University Group - Distance learning
    India

Bullet notes and Pep notes are of great help to me.