IBM / Making calls to my job

1 Palm Coast, FL, United States Review updated:

My name is DeAnna Pope from Sylacauga, Alabama This man name Howard Lucas and his friends is calling my job telling me I owe money for a loan. I ask him to send me information about the loan that he claim I owe. But he tells me as soon as I finish paying all the money he would send me information. So, him and all his friends keep calling the job saying nasty language to the employee. He telling me if I don't pay they coming to my job and I tell Mr. Lucas to come on. The number he gave me is a New York City number. Every time he use a different number. If they keep on calling I'm going to lose my job. I have sent approximately 380 dollars already and he say I owe 130.00 Mr. Lucas say, but this time he want me to send the last payment to a Raura Luisa Pelayo in Miami, Florida 33169. Mr. Lucas said I owe 525 then he said 825. The only reason I sent it to keep them from calling my job.Mr. Lucas say that as soon as they receive the payment that he would send me the information. He said he would continue calling my places of employment. Mr. Lucas claim the system is down and he don;t when it would be up so, that's why he wanted me to send it to that lady. I have all the information for you to track down these people. Can you please help me.

De
Sep 10, 2014

Comments

• Ku
      20th of Dec, 2007
    IBM - Passport Status not known
    IBM

Passport Status not known

Complaint Rating:
    I had applied for my passport in July 2007. The Police Verification is done.
    Now, from the last 1 month in status it is showing "Application has been transferred to policy section. Please see the PRO"

What is this policy section and PRO?

please suggest what to do?

• Aj
      20th of Dec, 2007

Which passport office did you applied it from?

Well, the message means that your case has been sent to your nearby passport office. Same thing happened with me as well.

29th of Apr, 2008
    IBM - Bajaj Electronics Hyderabad Fraud
    Bajaj Electronics Hyderabad
    India

I have purchased a Refrigerator on 19 April from Bajaj Electronics Panjakutta and asked them t o deliver it on 27th April 2008 But they have not delivered it yet and eery time you give call a new man pic the phone first ask so many questions and at the end told that he dont have stock

• Ha
      22nd of Feb, 2010
    IBM - Police Clearance Certificate
    IT

To,
    The Regional Passport Officer,
    Hyderabad.

Dear Sir,
    I've applied for PCC on 03-02-2010, my application number is HYD-M004653-10, but I have not recieved the PCC as yet. Request you to please process it as soon as possible, as I'm required to submit the PCC at the embassy for Visa stamping.

Thank you.
    Hari

• Ri
      26th of Mar, 2011
    IBM - Fake recuitment offer
    IBM India Private Ltd.
    ibm.com

I received a mail from Mr. John Smith saying that i have been selected for a job interview and it demanded an amount of Rs. 8, 600 from me in the form of a demand draft in favor of IBM HRD.

It also said that after the deposit my airplane ticket will reach me..

• Ps

3rd of May, 2011

My PC company name is IBM. I have not found a Sound Driver for my PC

• Do
      10th of Sep, 2014

We can't help you, but the police can.

• Mk
      11th of Sep, 2014

This is a scam and you need to contact the police.