I.A.T.A / Fraud

Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:
I have been offered 2 African Grey Parrot if I pay their Air fare back to Australia. They request a western Union Payment. They tell me that all ownership papers have been transfered to me, when they don't even have my full name or address. You need a special licence for these birds and they haven't even asked for proof of this. Shouldn't I be able to pay the airline direct.

Comments

Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This summer I had faced harrassment and assault by airport officials not airport security they were nice, airport deperaturer Checkers who were rude and imcompetent, I want this action to be resolved the airports were Djioubti and Hargeisa Egal International Airport around Aug 22 2010. The Two airport official at both airport were rude and imcompetent with a bad attiude they pushed me for no reason whatsoever, the one man in Hargeisa was insulting me, and the one man in Djioubti pushed me when i showed him the ticket and he said that you did not show me that ticket.I won't those two men to suffer with suspension or for them losing their jobs. I would really appreciate it thank you. Salah. My email is salahhashi@hotmail.com Please send me a replay ASAP
  20th of Dec, 2010
They were Rude Flight Attendants.
  20th of Dec, 2010
The Flight Attendant was rude.
Na
  14th of Apr, 2011
FLIGHTCATCHERS..are an appauling company..I booked and paid for a flight through them and because they forgot to issue it..they except me to pay t he difference as the booking class has now changed!!!

the customer service is non-exisstant..i really feel like i've been cheated
Wa
  11th of May, 2011
A Ugandan opposition leader, Kizza Besigye, was embarrassingly offloaded from a Kenya Airlines passenger plane destined for Entebbe Airport today 11/05/2011 at around 09.00 am. It is alleged that the KQ Airlines Authorities had been threatened by the Government of Uganda(GOU) that if Besigye wasn't stopped, the plane would not be allowed to land at Entebbe Airport. Of course the GOU has denied. But that is what it does even when the truth is there for everyone to see. Will IATA investigate the truth of this allegation? If the GOU is found guilty what action will be taken?
Drake Waweru.
Sk
  3rd of Feb, 2013
Complaint against TSI-YATRA PVT. LTD.

Dear Sir,
I was appointed as sr. manager sales vide Appointment letter Yatra 17/10/2011 and 2ndappointment letter was given to me after merger with TSI as on 16/05/2012. Now the company's name is Tsi Yatra Pvt. Ltd.
Let me brief you about my Process of working :
My job profile was to sell Tsi-yatra portal to the travel agents and not to customers, kind of a wholesale (business to business B2B). My work included visiting travel agents in the market and promoting TSI- Yatra portal amongst them i.e., asking them to do business (purchase tickets from Tsi-Yatra) with TSI- Yatra
To capture the market( increase the sales) company gives credit facility to the agents for their convenience and on particular date agents have to pay to TSI-Yatra. The payment is done in cheque favg company ‘s name or it could be Net transfer. The portal also states the statutory warning: stating cash should not be given to sales person.
In this case my job was to give the details of the travel agents to the company and submitting their documents with company, then approval of credit facility was done by BM/GM/VP, I was not authorise to sanction even a single rupee.
At times when agents fail to pay on time, their portal is blocked so that they can not issue tickets and in case if agent does not pay for long time, legal action is taken against the defaulter travel agents by the company.
In my case when few agents did not pay on time, my salary was stopped, I was not given salary for the month of Nov, Dec-2012 with other allowances also. On the contrary my Officials ( Mr Tariq Khan and Mr Sanjeev Dhara) were trying to recover payment from me which was due on agents, instead of asking them to pay. Then they started pressurising me to attach my house in the name of company to recover the amount of defaulter agents.
These officers harassed me so much mentally that my BP got increased, then on 5h Jan 2013 I wrote a mail to them informing about my illness asking for 3 – 4 days of leave, but very next day i.e. on 6th Jan 2013 without intimating me they blocked my official mail id and on 7th Jan2013 they sent the mail in the market stating that Mr. Abbas has done fraud and do not deal with him and company is going to take legal/criminal action against him. This was done without intimating me. This mail has defamed me in the market, making difficult for me to get another job.
After that Mr. Tariq Khan and Mr. Sanjeev Dhara lodged false complaint against me in the police station stating I was involved in fraud for Rs 37.00 lacs. This list included accounts opened by other officers also like Mr. Tariq Khan, Mr. Anand, Mr. Pushkar and other old accounts.

In my appointment letter it is clearly stated that company shall pay me 3 months salary in case if co. Terminates me. In this way company has to pay 5 months salary to me.

In this whole episode, I had to bear monetary loss as well as it has defamed me also, which in turn i am unable to get another job in the market. I have 2 children studying in classes 9th and 6th respectively and now since last 3 months i am unable to bear their expenses also . This whole episode has drown me into acute financial crisis.

Now, the officials of tsi Yatra says that they will defame me by giving the news in the news paper and also by putting the posters in my society. Here I would like to say that I am a very small man with family to run, the only thing I have got is my self respect, which they are ready to tear it off. If any thing happens to me or my family I will held tsi yatra responsible for it.
Please help me, as I have no money to hire even a lawyer.

Thanking you in anticipation
Syed Kirdar Abbas Zaidi
email kirdar786@gmail.com
Co
  16th of Feb, 2013
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am working as a travel consultant in one company where there are heaps of things which are going illegal eg. taking the money in 100-2, 50, 000 NZD (which are collected individually from every customer monthly) and blocking the money till the last minute of the travel date cause Problem to the customers, no-show, difference in the fare which any how its been collected from the customer itself, and lots of other things . in which many tickets are issued on the company's owner credit card at the last movmnt means colecting a huge amount of money from the customer and blocking the money for the personal use . I need to stop customers/people/society who deals with the company i am wokring to not get in to trouble and mental harassment and lots of other problems . This is to be done for the need of the society/people/humanisum . Please I need help and support to sort this thing out ASAP I can help to my fullest at any cost . This thing is only possible with the help of AITA contact-mk1144@yahoo.com.

Thanks and regards
Ya
  5th of Mar, 2013
Dear Customer,

Without accepting any of the statement/allegations made in the remarks/email above and without prejudice to our rights in law and further reserving our rights for the appropriate legal action which we may take it is stated that the requisite opportunity had been extended to the concerned to submit explanations for the alleged violations and acts against which we did not receive any replies/clarifications.
Appropriate legal proceedings have already been initiated in the matter which is sub judice so any clarifications in the context can be submitted with the appropriate legal authorities.
Best Regards
Yatra Care
Al
  15th of Jul, 2014
Disaster occurs when buying Ticket from dishonest travel agent

I wanted to purchased 4 airline tickets to USA, Flights Point.co.uk offered a price of £3182.00 (INC credit card fees) for the 4 Tickets which I accept, I paid in full by credit card.
1- They want me to Emil details copy of my passport, and the credit card front and back, and the CC invoice address.
2- I refused to give those details because its not a travel requirements, as it can be misused led to fraud.
3- They refused to issue the tickets unless they get this information.
4- I went to their office and found they only have skeleton presence in UK and all the business done in DELHY India.
5- I offered to show one of their staff my Credit card as verification, they accept and promised to issue the ticket the same day.
6- They send an email saying that the ticket is processed by the airline and du to weekend it will be sent to me ASAP.
7- After the weekend after several chasing email they send an email saying that the fair is no longer available and offered full refund.
8- I accepted full refund, they did not do refund for several day's
9- Once they got my credit card details, they charged 2% credit card fees
10- They have several companies names and accounts, payments have spread over several accounts.
11- They have used my money for at least 10 day's without offering any thing in return.
12- I have purchased my tickets from anther reputable travel company, payment made by credit card, thickets was issued the same day, without giving any details about my passport or credit card billing address.
MY OBSERVATIONS:
A- This Company sell or use the information they get from customers to international fraudulent organisation
B- This Company employs inexperienced staff in the travel business
C- They take the money from customers and have no intention of delivering the air Tickets use the money and delay as long as possible before refund.
Jo
  10th of Feb, 2015
Emirates airline is defrauding travellers.
If they have 8 hour lay over at Dubai, they will not offer hotel.
There system has been manipulated in such a way that 8 hour layover shows up as 7 hour & 55 minutes.
So just 5 minutes short of the required 8 hours lay over, they can wiggle their requirements.