Hydroxatone / Can't reach customer svc for return
I ordered trial of the Hydroxatone product from ad on TV. When I check the internet (unfortunately too late) the next day for reviews and info I noticed all the MANY complaints about the product and the almost impossible refund process. There have evidently been many people experiencing what I am now. I immediately tried to calltheir customer service line which has been out of service for over a week now and may have never worked. I then called the order line on their website and was assured by a manger named Rick that I had nothing to worry about and he would cancel my order and have customer service call me. No one ever called so now several days later I called the order line again since the customer service line is still not working. I talked to a supposed manager again this time his name was Gary. He assured me that he would do the same thing that Rick promised. The customer service is supposed to call me back with an RMA so that I can return the unopened trial products and cancel my auto ship agreement. I have also sent them an email today to their customer service address asking for an RMA # too. I am probably going to cancel my credit card today just because I don't want them to take any more money from me than the $6.95 they already deducted. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT OPERATE ON A VERY PROFESSIONAL BASIS AND I THINK THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS ANY MORE.
More Hydroxatone Complaints & Reviews
- Hydroxatone / Bellaplex - Cant cancel my order 
- Hydroxatone Owned By Bellezza, LLC - False Advertising and Fraud 
- Hydroxatone - company charges and claims to be free trial...cancel at any time 
- Hydroxatone - lashatone 
- Acm*hydroxatone - charges unwarrented 
- Hydroxatone - Scamming, by sending free samples, getting c/c # charging $95 
- Hydroxatone - Unlawfully charging my credit card without authority from me. 
- Hydroxatone - No product- but they took my money?
- Hydroxatone - Deducted hundreds from my bank account
- Hydroxatone - ACM Tryhydrolyze