Hydroxatone / Can't reach customer svc for return

Bellezza Products, LLC,
PO Box 1366
I ordered trial of the Hydroxatone product from ad on TV. When I check the internet (unfortunately too late) the next day for reviews and info I noticed all the MANY complaints about the product and the almost impossible refund process. There have evidently been many people experiencing what I am now. I immediately tried to calltheir customer service line which has been out of service for over a week now and may have never worked. I then called the order line on their website and was assured by a manger named Rick that I had nothing to worry about and he would cancel my order and have customer service call me. No one ever called so now several days later I called the order line again since the customer service line is still not working. I talked to a supposed manager again this time his name was Gary. He assured me that he would do the same thing that Rick promised. The customer service is supposed to call me back with an RMA so that I can return the unopened trial products and cancel my auto ship agreement. I have also sent them an email today to their customer service address asking for an RMA # too. I am probably going to cancel my credit card today just because I don't want them to take any more money from me than the $6.95 they already deducted. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT OPERATE ON A VERY PROFESSIONAL BASIS AND I THINK THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS ANY MORE.

A  14th of Oct, 2009 by
I recently ordered a free trial of hydroxatone and a free gift of toner well receieved the toner and a box with NO HYDROATONE IN IT!!! I was also promised a $25 walmart card and a$25 gas card also not in there. i am already very disappointed with your services, and i would like an explaination to this matter immediately!!! Sincerely, Rene Riso
A  13th of Mar, 2010 by
They are just awful! Bad experience with them also! They are trying to bill me after I returned it . Here we are 4 months later and they are saying they've never recieved the package. I'm furious! Not to mention this woman named Evelyn who answered the phone was extremely rude and inconsiderate.
N  30th of Jul, 2010 by
Hello, my name is Monica Mcmickens i ordered the produce a week ago, at this time i will not be able to keep it. The reached me on today July29th i called the customer service line to inform the agent of the return. This person that i spoke to was not very friendly and was'nt very helpful. I told the person that i did'nt use the produce, but i do need to return it i also told him that i said no no no on the recording the day i ordered and it was still sent to me. I decided to call back when i reached another agent Ian operator number 645 who was very nice and new how to handel a customer with a problem. Ian listened to my problem and solve it very well, i want to thank your company for having Ian aboard it makes a big difference when customers get good customer service. After all customer service is you business and again i want to thank you all for your listening ear.
A  16th of Aug, 2010 by
I've been trying to call in for a week to make sure they don't send me anymore, because it's way too expensive and isn't even working right now, but one of the lines I call is disconnected or something, and the other line has no one "available". I've waited on that line for an hour at least waiting for someone REAL to come on, and no one ever does.
It makes me really mad. I agree with you completely.
A  30th of Sep, 2010 by
I answered an internet ad and the scam continues. The product is a dud and the marketing is a scam to steal your money when you're not looking.
N  15th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered on T.V. Big mistake I received the FREE TRIAL of creme only no toner was received. I also received a bill for over $200.00 and several charges on my ATM. I call S.C. received various answers. I called again and spoke with Rick who told me to return the item and gave me an AMA number. This company cannot be trusted. They deceive, they lie, and give the false impression that you can try this product for free. Beware of them. Do not order. One C.S. rep asked if I knew what a TRIAL was. I asked her if she knew what FREE TRIAL meant. I sending back the product and hope I have no more charges from them. I have called Oregon Consumer Protection and advised them of the problem.
A  15th of Nov, 2010 by
I also want to add that their e-mail address is not in use. I am also calling the T.V. station to notify them about this product and their advertising.
A  16th of Nov, 2010 by
I ordered the product and only received the product with no way of returning it. I only wanted a trial not to be charged 66.97 for 3 months. I called and they were so rude and then they hung up on me. I am returning this tomarrow, the operato
informed me that you better get insurance so if it got lost ha ha.I would like to know if they charged your credit card . Because i need to know so I can inform my bank.
Barbara Scheurer
A  22nd of Nov, 2010 by
i don't want any more of this stuff and i don't want the money to come out of my acct. how do you stop it help!!!
A  12th of Dec, 2010 by
I also fell for the "free Trial" scam, and after being on hold for a half hour was told by a "Nick" that it was free to TRY, THEN Id have to pay, and not only that they sent me THREE jars when the ad said ONE! I have a bill of 247.80, thinking I was only going to be charged the S&H of 7.95 for the 1 jar! I said I was returning everything, didn't want anything taken out of my account beyond the 7.95, and of course I HAVE TO PAY to return what THEY took upon themselves to send me! I as well am changing my bank card so they cannot charge me ANYTHING, and I voiced my concerns to Nick, when typing in thier email address I was taken to all these sites of complaints, who brushed it off as complaints are commonly made by people who either can't pay thier bill or are too stupid to realise what they agreed to. FURIOUS doesn't even begin to cover it. They better lose my info, FAST
A  14th of Dec, 2010 by
I agree about this people say about hydroxatone company crap! This company should be sue because they kept promising their customer this and that. Next thing you know, they're just ripping you off! I should've been charge only the shipping. Then, when I saw the package in my mailbox, they charge me $141.79!!! This is outrage! I've been calling the customer service too, but I never get a response from them.
A  22nd of Dec, 2010 by
I also fell for the T.V. commercial and got the recorded message when I called. When you call, they already have your name and address from the phone #. I was stupid enough to give them my credit card # so they could put the $7.95 shipping charge on it. The commercial was for a 'free trial' of hydroxatone at no risk. I couldn't stop them from sending the stuff, because a recorded message can't hear you say'NO' to it . It was sent priority mail with no return name or address, only a zip code. The invoice said that my free trial ended at the end of the month and after that my credit card would be charged $69. and some cents for 3 months. That was a total of over $200.00 supposedly for the other 2 jars that I didn't want sent in the first place. I used the first jar for about 3 weeks then called for a return # to send the other 2 jars back. The girl I talked to sounded like I was going to have to pay for the 'free trial' one because I had used it. I questioned her and got a lot of double talk and finally got a # from her to return the 2 full jars and also the almost empty jar. I cancelled my credit card in case they try to charge me for the free jar. I hope I got the right credit card. They are just one big scam and shouldn't be allowed to advertise on T.V.
N  1st of Jan, 2011 by
I also responded to the TV ad which stated a free month to try their product. I called for information as to the procedures for returning the two extra jar (which I did not want) and did not order. I was given the information so I returned the to unused jars. My call was before the month was up. They tried to get me to agree to keeping the jars at a reduced rate, $50.00 each. I told them I had tried their product an could find not improvement so I would return their product. Then about a month later my credit card was charged $69.94. I immediately called them. The rude rep said that they had no record of my return. He informed me that there was no free jar of product. I had to pay for it. That is not what they advertise. I faxed him copies of my postal receipt and wrote a letter. He said he would research the problem. Then one month later I got this month's credit card statement and --here is another charge for $69.95. I am going to the bank and file a report of this fraudulent activity. This a total scam and this company should be charges with stealing from people and false advertising. Everything said in the other reports is exactly the same for me. It's a BIG SCAM!!!
N  4th of Mar, 2011 by
This company is a huge rip off. I am going to return your product as one other person wrote they believe your Company is a SCAM ! I agree totally. Your product was received on Saturday, 02/12/11 & it will be shipped, except I keep the toner...and almost completed one of Hydroxatone. At least it was a try and big lesson. I only got a slight difference.
Donna Arey
A  1st of Apr, 2011 by

Please everyone who is being billed over and over again by these thiefs Hydroxatone, look up or google your attorney general for your state, write them and put in a compaint to them. It is the only way to stop them from stealing from us, every month. Also close your account with that checking or debit card. Your bank will open a new one, so they cannot hit you anymore.

I am trying to sue, I will let you know what happen's. Do it now!!
N  10th of May, 2011 by
i have also ordered from this company and i sent an item back that i didnt want that was 8 weeks ago and they still havnt given me my money back, , does anyone know how to get the cash back plz
N  11th of May, 2011 by
i returned your product because of not meeting what you say on the phone--i call this false advertisement. you promise people all this stuff that they will get when you buy your product then when it finally comes in its nothing on what you promise. i returned everything and told you that if you take any of my money out of my acct i was going to sue you. now i get my bank statement in and you still took the money out. if you dont refund my money i will file a police report then i will get in touch with an attorney.
D  3rd of Oct, 2011 by
Hi there.

Hydroxatone offers a risk-free trial. We do this to give customers a chance to try our products before buying them. We are sorry your experience was not what you expected and we really hope you give our products another chance. Our risk-free trial comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. This means, if you aren’t satisfied with your results, you can call our customer service and return the products to avoid being charged for the merchandise. It is our goal that our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with both our products and our service.

We’re also sorry that we have been experiencing some difficulties with our international phone lines. This issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions please, please contact us using the information below:

USA/Canada (800) 672-2259 (8 am – 10 pm EST)
Australia (0011) 800-2358-7491 (24 hours)
New Zealand (00) 800-2358-7491 (24 hours)
Great Britain (00) 800-2358-7491 (24 hours)

You can also email me directly at socialmediasupport@hydroxatone.com to let us know how we can help.

Please note that some mobile phone carriers do not allow toll free 800 numbers to the USA to connect. We suggest using a landline if you are having trouble with your mobile carrier.
A  12th of Oct, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Fake news site scam:

Owned by:
leads via http://whois.domaintools.com/gmtracker.com (whois info hidden) to
http://whois.domaintools.com/trybellaplex.com - Whois info also hidden (always a warning sign)

Some digging reveals that gmtracker.com is owned by

Owner: Jacob Markowitz
Tel: 1-310- 402- 2779
AIM: gurumediaint

Bellaplex and hydroxatone scam. Advertises using fake news sites.

The company contact info is:

Atlantic Coast Media Group, LLC
( Also Urban Nutrition / Bellezza Products, LLC and Hydroxatone LLC )
499 Washington Boulevard

Mr. Andrew J. Surwilo
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Thomas Shipley
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer

The company’s products include vitamin supplements, Hydroxatone line of skincare products, and Hydrolyze(R) Advanced Under Eye Formula.

File complaints with the FTC at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx

Daniel Treisman, Guru Media
Email: daniel@danielbenshalom.com
Phone: 972 58 483 196
Jacob Markowitz, Guru Media
Tel: 1-310- 402- 2779

They also own all these web sites, all promoting scams:

N  22nd of Feb, 2016 by
When I got the bills after I cancelled there both over 100.00 . They both have the same customer number on them so I assume they are the same company trying to rip people off. The products don't work for me and I'm on a limited income so I cancelled. I can't pay this and I won't . Oh and these two companies have the same return address. Anyone who wants to cancel should be able to with no problems, but that's not the way it is with these people. It's not right, I agree with what all the others are saying.

Hydroxatone Logo Hydroxatone