Hydra Skin Sciences / total unfair practice regarding allegro and brio

I have been on the phone with my credit card company for the last several weeks attempting to get charges removed from my account that were made by HydraSkin Sciences. It stems from "sample" products that I requested after seeing an ad on Facebook. I got the samples and the products did not work for me. Then...I got my credit card bill and was charged $103 and $109 for the products!!! I called HydraSkin and cancelled the future orders and received cancellation confirmation numbers for both products. I also received a cancellation email. I called my credit card company and cancelled the card and had a new one re-issued. They agreed to dispute the charges and took it from there. Then...I got an email today saying my shipment was sent out today! I called and was told I never actually cancelled future shipments. The customer service guy (Brian) was very rude and did not seem to care about my problem. He said I could send back the "samples" and I would only be charges 40% for each plus a restocking fee for each of $25. My credit card company said that MasterCard has an agreement with some companies that even though you have a new card and number, they can push the charges through to the new one! What a total mess!!! I am retired and live on a fixed income! Now...I am waiting for my credit card company to hear back from HydraSkin and who knows what that outcome will be. There has to be something that can be done to stop this kind of practice by this company. My customer # with Hydra Skin is 152491 and the first charges appeared on my credit card on 3/4 and 3/5. I will not pay those charges and was this resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you.

Ca