Hydra Skin Scienceshydra skin sciences sample scam

I authorized a one-time charge of $3.95 for a sample of Brio Serum. Today I received a box containing 2 more bottles that I did NOT order. Checked my credit card statement and discovered an unauthorized charge for $115.94. My bank previously declined a suspicious attempted charge of $109.00. I immediately contacted my bank, canceled my credit card, and advised that the transaction is fraudulent. I called Hydra Skin Sciences and the representative insisted I signed up for a subscription. I assured him I did NOT and I would pursue this matter to the full extent of the law.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lodi, CAHe then pretended to speak with his supervisor and returned to line, offering me a 50% refund. I assured him that was NOT acceptable and I had already reported the fraudulent transaction to my bank. I also advised that I am attorney with a law enforcement agency and am versed in analyzing contracts/advertisements, but there was NO mention of a subscription in the offer to which I responded. He claimed that he was working in Palmdale, California (despite his heavy Indian accent), stated his name is "Wally Moore, " and finally agreed to issue a FULL refund which should appear on my credit card statement in 2-5 business days. I assured him that if the refund is not received, I will be contacting local law enforcement and the FBI. We'll see what happens.

• Updated by Lady Darth, Esq. · Jun 09, 2017

I received a FULL REFUND from Hydra Skin Sciences! Proves that persistence -- and a threat to call law enforcement -- paid off. However, I did have to cancel my credit card and get a new one. Small inconvenience to be rid of these scammers.

La