Hydra Skin Sciences

face cream & serum

4.9
14925 Heritage Crest Way
Buffdale UT, United States
This is a scam. On facebook it ha a article about Dr. Phil & Robin about seeing going into a court house for a divorce because she let her secret ingrediants out. When U click this on up pops brio face & serum & it says all U do is pay shipping & handling, then in 2 months U get a outrages bill that they take out of your checking acct. This co. goes by many products, brio, wrinkle filler, equinox flawless skin & hydro skin sciences. The amt. is way over $200.00. They don't have a phone # but when U look at your bank statement just google the name of the product. When U call these people have heavy accents, not American. Go to your bank & dispute these charges.
Complaint comments Comments (43)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

N  26th of Apr, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Cancel my order
N  26th of Apr, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Please cancel my order and do not make any more charges to my card.
I have been looking for future order charges and penalty shot.
Cannot find any information about future charges.
A  29th of Apr, 2016 by    +3 Votes
I just received product and went to the website listed in the pamphlet included, which is not where I saw the free offer. I called immediately before using the product. The call center is in India and the woman read off a written statement, repeating herself as I asked questions. She stated "there is no free offer but a trial membership resulting in a monthly charge unless cancelled within 14 days." She attempted to get me to use the product and extend the trial period another 2 weeks with a chance to call back and cancel during that period. I refused, telling her I would not use the product because of deceitful marketing and that I would report the false advertising to the Better Business Bureau. She finally gave me the necessary RMA numbers and return address. Buyer beware!
N  10th of May, 2016 by     Best Advice +5 Votes
They talked me into a free trial and I paid $4.95 and $3.95 shipping. Then they charged my CC $69 - 14 days later. I called to complain and they said that I needed to cancel within 14 days or I would be charged the discounted price of $69 for the products. I was never told this when I called for the "free" trial. Usually trials are 30 days or more. I haven't even had time to use the products! This is a scam. I will dispute the charge with my credit card company. Do NOT order these products or give them your CC info!
N  21st of May, 2016 by    +3 Votes
Cancel my order immediately! Try to call but whoever answers doesnt speak english, your email address to cancel is fake...i do not want or can afford this product! I will be watching my account to make sure nothing is being taking out, if so I will start legal action against you and your compamy and go to the BBB, and add my complaint against your company
A  24th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
These people are a rip off the article is right. They take money out of your account and then do not want to give it back. Dr. Phil and Robin need to be ashamed of themselves. I got this off their TV announcement of the product so I know they are involved. There are all foreign people on the phone and they are very nasty. Telling people they do not have the right to their money back. They also did not send a receipt with the sample items so you do not have any information or contract agreements. They also do not tell you that when ordering the item.
N  1st of Jun, 2016 by    +3 Votes
Please cancel my order and DO NOT ADD ANY MORE CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT.
N  5th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Same situation. It was advertised as a trial jar for $4.95. Suddenly it was 3 items that I received and $212.00 appeared on my credit card bill within 2 weeks. The rep said I would have to pay a "restocking fee" of $20. Sent it all back & reported them to the FTC, Better Business Bureau, and AARP as they clearly target seniors.
JB
A  7th of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Well, here's another victim. I saw the ad by Phil and Robin and ordered the two items Allegro and Brio Ffor 4.95 each (shipping and handling) on 4/28/16. I did not see anywhere that I would be signing up for a monthly subscription. I just looked on my Discover Card and saw that I was charged the two 4.95. but also 109.00 and 103.00 respectively a couple weeks later on 5/12/16. Can't find a number to call. DID NOT EVEN RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS FOR THE SUPPOSED AUTO SHIP!
A  9th of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I am in the same situation after discovering the charges yesterday. I haven't contacted them, but am going to do so today. I am thinking I will contact my credit card company and ask for a new credit card so to hopefully avoid their continued charges. I am so frustrated!!!
N  5th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Louise2 Having the same experience. My bank blocked this company from using my account for one year. I called when $200 was withdrawn from my bank account. I called this disgusting company first and they couldn't find any info on me. Spoke with 3 reps. But they sure found my bank account. My bad for getting sucked in but my bank is protecting me.
N  10th of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM! This was a popup ad for a sample of the Allegro product that all you had to pay was $4.95 for shipping & handling. Did not state about returning in 14 days or auto renew order. Was not able to print that page at that time.No receipt or any paper work was enclosed in box other than booklet. Called 1 877 521 2833 and spoke with 2 different people requesting a refund for two charges to my credit card for a product I did not order. They refused to credit my acct for the charges, $103.00 & $109.93 explaining their return policy which was not included on that popup ad. Called my credit card company, explained situation.They will dispute charges. I feel certain I will get a full refund. Unfortunate this happens too often.Think before you order!
N  10th of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
i am a 50 yr old disabled woman how can not walk very well. i recieve 688$ per month, went to buy some food and was told i had nothing in my account to pay for it. i called my bank and am now in the process of changing my accoungt number and i hope they will b able to get back what they stole from me.. i called their company but couldnt understand her heavy accent, she told me she would only give back 40%.. OUT OF 200$????? now i dont have any money to pay my car ins or cell or food or gas until next month which is very far away.. dr phil, u of all people should b held accountable along with these scam artists. please do not get their so called free trial.
D  28th of Jun, 2016 by    -4 Votes
If anything this is an elite example that people should really learn to read terms and conditions because disputing the charges will do nothing. The company will simply send your bank a copy of the agreement you made with them, the recorded call you made to their customer service department. And then you will lose the fraud dispute and could lose your card over friendly fraud. Luckily I am aware of trial offers and the terms they usually list and was able to avoid this situation. Nothing in life is free people!

Ignorance is bliss !
A  20th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
This company is ridiculous. I saw this ad for the ONE product on instagram, and took screenshots of the Terms & Conditions just in case. I did NOT see that I would have to mail the products back, or do that within FOURTEEN DAYS!! Checked my account and saw TWO charges on my card for shipping - I have no idea what the 2nd product even was. I tried to call the phone number in the screenshot from when I ordered, and they had no account for me, so I looked at my bank statement and got the number from there. This company is absolutely disgusting and I feel terrible for anyone who gets charged from them. Be sure to dispute this. While I was stressing that all I wanted to do was cancel, the non english guy on the other line was STILL SELLING me. This company is horrendous & should be reported.
A  10th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
EXACT thing that happened to blrm above, happened to me. I am very leery of "free samples", etc. and did NOT see anything about a 14-day return, additional charges, subscription service, NOTHING in the checkout. I was charged 109.00 and 103.00 14 days after I had paid $4.95 for what I thought was a small sample of the product. I was also charged $4.95 for a product that I DID NOT purchase, and received three products instead of the initial small sample. THIS IS CLEARLY FRAUD. I called them and they will not credit the initial charges because it had been more than 30 days and they would not accept a return past 30 days. Called my credit card company, and they said that there was nothing I could do because they now have modified their web site to show their policies. THESE were NOT there when I purchased. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!@!!
I wish I had screen shots of the checkout screen, because that could prove that they did not have this policy documented on their purchase site. If you do have any such screen shots, can you let me know. I have a contact in Consumer Fraud here in California that would like to investigate these crooks. Thanks so much . . .
N  11th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I was led down this path by an article on You tube about Ellen Degenres losing her job. How I got conned is because of her before and after pictures, saying she used this product and was now promoting it. I agreed to the free trial offer and did see where I had 14 days to cancel or would be charged for full price products monthly. However I too expected to receive some information with my trial samples and a receipt for same, Nothing came but the products.So I looked up the website from the sample jar and called to cancel. They were foreign and difficult to understand and attempted to persuade me to take more product offering reduced prices, etc. I was very firm and just kept saying cancel this subscription. I will wait and see if they charge my credit card before calling my credit card customer service. This is truly a con job and it is so sad that celebrities are using their names and reputations to promote it.
N  29th of Aug, 2016 by    +2 Votes
Please CANCEL future shipment of the skin care products BRIO and ALLEGRO EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. PLS DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD . THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION.
A  14th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am so sorry so many people were scammed by these companies. I was also to the tune of about $400. Fortunately I have a Disney visa card from chase and their fraud department was able to credit all the charges.
A  18th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am going through the same thing and after seeing the above comments, Im see I will need to get a new account
set in order to get a different routing number. I am so grateful too each you who shared your experience.
No receipt was with the packaging, and definitley no phone number to be found anywhere! I am just amazed that
I fell for it! God only knows what is actually in this product! I am going to check with the BBB in Bluffdale, UT.
I found it odd that there was no company name on along with address. So... thanks folks.

May the Lord continue to bless y'all with wisdom and honesty!! Because of y'all and your openess. I feel encouraged in moving forward with this issue and I will stay with it until I am satisfied that my role in it is
finished and I am also clear of it.

Cheri'-Louise
A  23rd of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I also fell for this scam. When I knew I didn't like the products, Allegro and Brio, I was unable to cancel. No contact info, no phone #, no address, and they JUST KEEP SENDING STUFF> I am going to send it al back to the address on pkg and photo it so I have proof and my credit card co. is working with me to refuse payment (over $300 now.
I have to say that my Southwest credit card has been angelic about removing these and other similar charges blocking further charges that may appear. I cannot recommend this card enough. They also give you 50, 000 free miles when you take out the card, and their milage rates give you more miles per points than any other card I have seen
N  19th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Laurel Senger This is a SCAM!! I called to to cancel the two trial products I received even though I only ordered one. They charged my account .99 and 3.96 twice. I notified them to cancel this product and not to ever charge my account again. On 3, 17, 17 they charged my account $103 and $109 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and after I told them to cancel this account. I was on the phone 30 minutes trying to straighten this out. They said I never contacted them. This is a scam. I will personally get the date and time from my phone records as proof and contact my bank to flag these people as a scam if they ever try to charge my account again...of course after I receive the 40% refund of the $212 they have taken out of my account illegally. Customer Service numbers 877-521-2833 and 385-319-7837. Address Hydra Skin Services 14925 Herutage Crest Way, Bluffdale, UT 84065.
N  23rd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jodi Angermeier Downs My story is almost exactly as yours. When something says FREE it means no money right. But if you have to pay shipping and handling then its really not free. But when you get your money account tapped for $103.00 that you didnt authorize. And we all know that this magic snake cream doesnt do a damn thing. except cost alot of money. It went deeper than that. When I called the Net Spend Money Card people, and told them about this. they automatically froze my account and said I needed to go purchase another card and then my money could be transferred over. so all this hassle and Ive yet got my money back. And then they said it would only be $80.00 because there is a $20.00 restocking fee. Bull S*&6 you mean they are gonna restock a partially used touched by others hands jar of this stuff? Sounds like they may be taking the left overs and repacking it in another jar. Who knows what these people that lie and are this desperate will do. Maybe they need to be reported to the health dept. and their stuff checked out?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree