Hydra Skin Sciences — brio night & day serum
Like many others, I sent for the free trial of Brio Night & Day Serum. I paid the $4.95 for shipping and handling for each product on 7/14/16. I read offers very carefully and there was nothing about canceling in 14 days or else receiving monthly shipments of the product. It was quite a shock when I looked at my checking account today and saw charges pending of $103.00 for SKINCARE/Ref1:[protected] Ref2:[protected] Ref3:[protected] 17 Expires:[protected], and $109.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Salt Lake City, UT00 for EYECREAM/Ref1:[protected] Ref2:[protected] Ref3:[protected] Expires::[protected]
I have not used the trial products and do not intend to.
I want to cancel any further orders and I want a refund of the trial product shipping and handling, as well as the above referenced costs. To date it has cost me $224 in overdraft fees because of these unbudgeted expenses. I am a senior citizen and a widow. I live on a fixed income and have to budget very carefully. I also want to be reimbursed for these charges.
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences (Neuro-lit) - fraud!!! unethical behavior! 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream