Hydra Skin Sciencesbrio night & day serum

Like many others, I sent for the free trial of Brio Night & Day Serum. I paid the $4.95 for shipping and handling for each product on 7/14/16. I read offers very carefully and there was nothing about canceling in 14 days or else receiving monthly shipments of the product. It was quite a shock when I looked at my checking account today and saw charges pending of $103.00 for SKINCARE/Ref1:[protected] Ref2:[protected] Ref3:[protected] 17 Expires:[protected], and $109.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Salt Lake City, UT00 for EYECREAM/Ref1:[protected] Ref2:[protected] Ref3:[protected] Expires::[protected]
I have not used the trial products and do not intend to.
I want to cancel any further orders and I want a refund of the trial product shipping and handling, as well as the above referenced costs. To date it has cost me $224 in overdraft fees because of these unbudgeted expenses. I am a senior citizen and a widow. I live on a fixed income and have to budget very carefully. I also want to be reimbursed for these charges.

Ka
Jul 29, 2016

Comments

• Rh
      Aug 01, 2016

I found the same situation. When the products came in "THE TRIAL" there was no paperwork included in the package as to who it came from, the trial period or notice that I would receive another full order in 30 days. It is impossible for me to use the product in that period of time. It would take me more like 3-4 months. I am cancelling.

• Sh
      Aug 27, 2016

I also want to complain about this company sending me product that I had not agreed to. I have been trying to contact these people to stop the orders. I just wanted to try the product and paid the shipping charges. I got very suspicious when the orders continued every month. I have every last one of the bottles mailed to me. I do not need them taking money from my account. I want to send these bottles back as they have not been opened. I need instruction.

Sharon Moore, Missouri City, TX

• Ho
      Sep 23, 2016

I have the same story as the others. I received the product a week after I ordered it, no paperwork was included in the packaging. I didn't know they would be charging my card within 14 days of the order. I hadn't even had a chance to use the product to see if I liked it yet. When I tried to call and dispute the charges they told me that the time frame was 14 days and I was out of luck. They told me I would receive an email showing the product was canceled, I still have not received any email. I have had to cancel my debit card and do a dispute with my back in order to stop and avoid future charges and product. Stay away from this company, they are BAD NEWS!!!

Oct 23, 2016

I am in the same situation as the ladies above. I signed up for the trial offer and continue to receive the products which I don't use nor do I want. My charges total $321.93! I wish to be reimbursed IMMEDIATELY. Please contact me in writing or I may need to take legal action.
    Marylou Branta, Menomonee Falls, WI

• Te
      Mar 08, 2017

I also order trials and no mention of charges of $103.00 and $106.00 were mentioned I am returning product and want my money back now !

• Bj
      Mar 15, 2017

I am in the same situation as the other ladies above as well . I too signed up for the trial offer and continued to receive the products that I haven't use and will not use and I don't want them. My complete charges have total up to $382.44. I received no paperwork nor a invoice I was not aware of any other shipments after the trial offer this Company is very very misleading and to me it is a BIG SCAM . When I called to dispute the charges I was given the run around as well and so I had to call my bank to dispute these charges to my account so that their will be no other charges to my card but I am seeking Legal Action against this Bad News Company

May 15, 2017

Also seeking legal action. This company is a scam!!

• Wj
      Oct 10, 2018

I am in the same situation as the ladies above. I signed up for the trial offer and received two products which are allegro anti-aging cream and brio day and night serum which cost me $224. I am strongly seeking legal action.