Hyatt Vacation Club / misleading information when buying
Think twice before buying a Hyatt Vacation Club Time Share. They tell you that you can trade your week for other weeks at other Hyatt resorts, but in reality they sell the inventory for cash customers like a hotel, and there is very little or no inventory left to trade for. When you call for a reservation, the agents are very rude and unhelpful, and do nothing to accomodate your request.
In addition, the fees go up every year. You are better off saving your money and getting a hotel room.
More Hyatt Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Hotel - negligence and deficiency 
- Hyatt Corporation - hyatt residence club
- Hyatt Corporation - had a horrible experience at one of your hotels (orlando airport)
- Hyatt Corporation - tv, ac, tilted tv hang on stand & bell/luggage boy
- Hyatt Athens - no rooms for 31 person.
- Hyatt - unethical use of my credit card details.