Hulu / scam, scam and impossible to cancel subscription

United States Review updated:

I found the website www.huluplus.com, which offered to watch videos and other stuff. I subscribed for them and started to get different emails from them. At the beginning it was fine, but later they started to send so much rubbish that I was furious. I wanted to stop this scam and tried to cancel subscription, but I didn’t find how to do it. Please, help me to stop this scam and cancel all things with these jerks. Post your comments.

Ot
Jul 06, 2014

Comments

Apr 18, 2019

I have two homes - one in Houston and one in Austin. When subscribing I saw that there could be 2 users at a time which is fine. But when going to Austin with my Roku Ultra and connecting to Hulu Live TV I was prompted to "make this my home location" which I did and then the message that I had used 1 out of 4 location changes and I only have 4 location changes a year. This is one of the most disgusting issues I have encountered. Why only 4 changes a year when I have to login into Hulu anyway? Absolutely Ridiculous!!! What are the admin folks at Hulu thinking that this is an item to enforce - how dumb. And, why is this when paying for a service that one cannot use in two locations. What difference does it make to Hulu where one watches their programing. Yes, the local channels are involved but I would rather just watch the local channels on the digital antenna and not at all on Hulu Live TV. It's sad to see such a large company have such stupid individuals running it. No wonder AT&T wanted out of Hulu.