Hughes Internet Service / terrible service and false advertisement
The service at this company totally stinks. The people that you try to talk with cannot speak good English and they have standard answers. My internet download speed sucks 8 hours out of 24. Of the remaining 16 hours, we sleep approximately 8 so that only give us about 8 hours of what is suppose to be quality service. Every day at 4:00 PM the speed drops from the low to mid 700kbps to the mid to low 80 kbps. It stays this low until new day starts at 12:00 AM. I have called at least 30 times and no help. Then all of a sudden my speed is up and stays up for about a week and then back down.
I have looked else where but the only thing that even comes close to good service is WildBlue. When my speed is low the people that I know that have WildBlue their download speed is 900-1000 kbps. Am looking at this service but have not changed yet. There really ought to be something that we, as a group, could do to get Hughes Network Systems on the carpet for illegal advertisement.
Might as well forget it, don't guess that we stand a chance.
More Hughes Internet Service Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - everything from billing to service and everything in between
- Hughes Network Systems - wifi service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet and phone
- Hughes Network Systems - purchase information