Huffington Post / online news
This is concerning the article on January 21, 2019 titled, "Trump Makes Surprise Visit to MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes ".
It's url is https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c45ef7ce4b0bfa693c5fc9c/amp
The problem I have with this article and others like it is that they remind me of schoolgirl gossips making fun of the unpopular girls.
It's not newsworthy to tell us how much or little time Trump spent at the memorial. What did you want him to do? Stand there for an hour playing a sad song on a violin?
It seems the ONLY reason you wrote this article was to trash talk Trump.
You're described as a politically liberal outlet. Since when did being liberal turn into being a gossip?
Please, stop giving us trash talking gossip and give us something newsworthy.
Also, many articles 95% opinion and 5% half truths. Please stop this. I can form my own opinions.
More Huffington Post Complaints & Reviews
- PrincetonPartners.co.uk Huffington Post Scam Alert - PrincetonPartners.co.uk Princeton-Partners.com Bank Wire Fraud 
- The Huffington Post - margaret dilloway’s “what white, western audiences don't understand about marie kondo's 'tidying up'”
- The Huffington Post - treatment and doxxing of amy mek
- The Huffington Post - unfair, unethical treatment on posters 
- Huffingtonpost.com - this site is pure left wing
- The Huffington Post - blog by nadine batchelor-hunt
- The Huffington Post - moderators/commentary - what the hell is going on?
- The Huffington Post - omnipresent repetitive ads which prompt instantaneous gag reflex
- The Huffington Post - total trash