HTC / Repair Department

I have a M8 and sent it in for repair on 3/24/2015, it is now 4/3/2015 and both the customer service department and the repair department can't tell me where my phone is. They said this happens and the repair department gets backed up. It's a cool phone as long as it never has to be repaired. I am going back to Apple where I can go to the local store or mail it and have it back before 10 days. HTC this has been the WORST experience ever.

Ht
Apr 03, 2015

Comments

• So
      Jul 25, 2009
    HTC - MOBILE PHONE
    Zhongweitrade
    China
    zhongweitrade.com

We paid US $ 220, 00 for a mobile phone of HTC and they never send mobile and don't answer more to email.
    Solotoour srl - Italy
    Our site www.solotour.it
    Our e-commerce site: www.spotmarket.it

• Ji
      Oct 19, 2009
    HTC - Poor Quality of Mobile
    India

I Purchase HTC P3300 Cell.
    What I observed is in first 3 months, Cell develops anu of the problem.
    It could be mother board problem or any.

Currently my phone never started once it has gone down.

• Ra
      Nov 05, 2009
    HTC - MOBLIE LOST
    HTC.COM

dEAR sIR

I have lost my new Htc Viva cell on 04/11/2009 my imei no is [protected] when i call htc customer care they told me in Htc Viva they don't have the facility to block the cell . Request you do the needful fi poosible to block my cell and trace i f someone is using it

Regards
    Ramesh Nadar
    [protected]

• Ar
      Nov 30, 2009

i lost my mobile phone when i was travelling in bus
    Following are the details of mobile phone
    Mobile Phone:HTCP3400i

• Fi
      Feb 08, 2010
    HTC - Rubbish
    HTC

MY PHONE (htc touch 3g) is with HTC since dec 2nd week & still not repaired or returned. after talking to these guys evertime i land up with a different advisor, who has no clue to where the phone is. pjhone taken from orange in oct 2009, who asked me to send it to htc for in warranty repair.

• La
      Aug 05, 2010
    HTC - service
    Ladia van den Berg
    South Africa

I have been trying to set up my mms and gprs settings for my htc touch diamond, for some reason my service provider refered me to leaf. For 2 weeks now I have been phoning them to try to get these setting set up with no results. Today When I phoned them they gave me this attitude and when I asked to speak to someone in charge James put my on hold for 5min!
    I have had it, and I am not going to leave it here.

Aug 14, 2011
    HTC - htc hd7 camera not open
    htc
    United Arab Emirates
    ntc.com

my htc wp7 camara in not open. except camera everything is ok i have already sent to service senter in daira dubai and they told me you need original software for ur phone we dont have software so what should i do now. i have bought recently this phone.

• Ac
      Oct 24, 2011
    HTC - Desire S
    England, Warwickshire
    United Kingdom

MY HTC Desire S is in the repair shop because of HTC's own software upgrade screwing the phone up and now they can't supply any parts. it entered the repair shop 27/09/2011 and there is no time when i will receive it back - T-Mobile boss are apparanty talking to HTC Bosses about their in my own words 'rubbish upgrade' over 20 minutes to receive a text message - what rubbish

• Am
      Jan 16, 2012
    HTC - lost phone
    India

i lost my cell around an hour ago.. my cell phone is activatedd with internet connection and phone finder . Its IMEI no is [protected].

• Su

Make : HTC
    Email For Communication : [protected]@gmail.com
    IMEI Number : [protected]

Jan 24, 2013

hi me too my htc surround was stolen what can i do to find it, i have the inei number too
    thnks too answer me ;)

Jan 24, 2013

Hi, me too my htc surround was stolen and i wanna know what can i do to find the person who stole my phone, i have the inei number

• Gn

HTC - snathing
    htc
    Pakistan
    raja.com.pk

i was on journey .a theif snatched my cell of htc explorer and ran away.i dont knw him.i also dont know about serial number of cell phone.is there any solution then kindly please inform me as soon as possible...thanks...

• Ht
      Sep 06, 2013

dear htc team I have htc phone I happy to use but now my hand set some problem is wifi internet problem now my handset very slow
    so plz tel me what I do raj chotele

Nov 07, 2013
    HTC - Theft
    # 7/6 P.A.Lane manavarthipet banglore-560053
    Bangalore
    Phone: [protected]

The phone was lost on 6/11/2013 @10pm. The phone is HTC Sensation 4G and the colour is black. Please do contact as soon as you find the location of my phone.

• De
      May 06, 2015

It is with absolute disgust I write this.

I want to know what my rights are in these circumstances and how I can make HTC payable for their false promises and faulty, just so that no one else gets to go through this.

I have so far spent about $215 for this and been without a phone for 5 weeks. Sending my phone back again for repairs.

in summary, HTC FAILED MISERABLY in their Customer Service at every step and in keeping up with their commitment;
    1) They indicated a service fee of $90, which turned into $200
    2) Their initial turnover of 10-15 business days was more like 5 WEEKS
    3) They sent a phone, that would not pass basic Quality Assurance. The phone would NOT charge...wonder if QA would even exist at HTC...how on earth would someone do this and send it to customer when the basic functioning of the phone doesn’t work?
    4) WHen I complained this to the supervisor, they promised to send expidited shipping label. Surprise surprise, I receive a 3 days shipping label.
    5) Now I have to send the phone back and be at their mercy for God knows how long. Should I even bother sending it to them?

I want to complain against HTC,
    A) for OVER CHARGING
    B) failure to provide adequate services for the money charged
    C) for sending me a faulty phone back.
    D) for inordinate delay in this whole process (over a month)

What I want is;
    REFUND of the $215 I spent on you so far
    Adequate compensation for the inordinate delay in getting my phone back to working.

The guys at HTC repair are a joke/frauds...you are blood suckers, who loot people... you do not know how to perform repairs and your customer service is absolutely disgusting and pretty much a disgrace.

Here is my story. My HTC one (7) shutoff while on call and it wouldnt turn on. Contacted the customer service who advised me the process of repairs, etc.

I followed due process and what really happened was shocking to say the least.

1) They tell you the cost to be $90, repair in 5-7 business days and would send a shipping label within 24 hours (meaning shipping on them). I never received in 24 hours, so I ended up paying for OVERNIGHT shipping on my own.

2) Once the phone was received the customer support center and after about a week the phone was shipped, they came back to me and said it would cost $200 and NOT $90 as initially promised. I had no choice but to accept the charge, since I needed to get my phone up and running.

3) Next 2-3 weeks, no one contacted me or indicated to me what the status of the phone repair was. I had to check on their website periodically, which kept saying its under repair. When I had expressed my unhappiness at a HTC survey, one of the guys contacted me and asked me why I was unhappy, etc. When I made him aware of what the issue was, he said "I will report to the corporate office for this". That was the end of story and I didnt hear anything back.

4) After nearly a month, I got the update from the website saying my phone was ready for shipping. Eventually 4-5 days later, I got the phone via UPS 3 days shipping.

5) It was shocking to say the least to see the "repaired" phone. The phone now wouldnt change. whatever the little battery life that was left, exhausted in 15 mins.

6) Called the customer service within 30 mins after I received the phone. To my dismay, they indicated it may take another 10-15 business days for shipment/repair

7) Had to talk to the supervisor, to express my unhappiness...She was adamant that they cannot change "the process" and free repair was all they can do and promised me “EXPEDITED shipping”… It turns out, they sent me a 3 days shipping not what was promised.

There is absolutely no trust left anymore with HTC.

All along, I'm left without phone for 5+ weeks