HTC Corporationsmartphone

Just like the thousands of complaints I've read, this company won't stand by their products and provides software which, in our case, destroyed the phone!!

The "tech" assistance is totally worthless as they each contradict each other. Obviously, none of them know how to troubleshoot anything!!

the phones are overpriced and totally unreliable so I would suggest Samsung, Motorola or virtually ANYONE ELSE!!!

• Updated by al stephens, Jan 18, 2018

Al
Jan 18, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      Aug 15, 2018

I agree 100%. I have been an HTC fan for a long time, it was the only phone I would buy but after buying the HTC 10 and owning it for 2 years the phone won't stay on unless it's plugged into the wall ( and that's not a guarantee it will stay on ) . 700-800 dollar phones that last 2 yrs then are completely useless? Good bye HTC!
    If anyone from HTC happens upon this, might I suggest you get your heads out of your A**es, I have no doubt you are loosing a lot of customers over the past few releases. You make a great looking phone but that's apparently it!