Hp India / Order not fulfiled

1 New Delhi, India Review updated:

I purchased slatebook X2 online from hpshopping.in vide hp order number 343012 dated 4th April 2014. As per listing on the site there were 2 free items. 1. D-Link wifi router worth Rs.8400/- 2. HP Backpack
Also I had paid additional money for extended 2 years warranty.
Till date HP has not supplied the free items and I have not been informed if the warranty has been extended.
I have called a number of times the HP call center [protected] but is of no use.
One Mr. Dhiraj was associated to me for online shopping, to help process the order smoothly. He is also of no help.
Please help me to get the items from HP

Ta
Apr 22, 2014

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2007
    HP India - No free Tuner Card received
    India

I have purchased dv pavilion 2000 in January. It was assured to give a free tuner card with this laptop. I send a DD of 300 Rs. as postal charges. But after six months and more than 10 calls to the redemption cell I find only answer that the card is not in stock and will be send very soon. I am very frustrated with their behavior now I am thinking to go to consumer court.

• Am
      13th of Sep, 2007

i also send HP 500/- DD in first week of June and still waiting (till 14/10/2007) for the TV Tuner card for my pavilion dv6000 laptop.HP redemption cell is not picking up the phone and asks to leave the message in message box.after that there is no response from HP redemption cell.

18th of Sep, 2007

I bought my laptop in april and still haven't recieved my free TV tuner card

19th of Sep, 2007

Also please follow this link and send a complaint to Mr Balu Doraisamy, President, HP India.

24th of Sep, 2007

I sent in my note book in for repair.
    it's been a run around. i get told a different story
    by different rep. i get passed from one rep to another.

I purchased my laptop new in Feb. of 07.
    It's been a nightmair trying to resolve some of the glitched
    and the technical help is poor, poor. i spent 5 hours one
    day trying to explain" my laptop error and won't do a restore
    piont"....how complicate is that ?

my pc crashed after i did an upgrade from HP.
    i sent it in for repair. it's due today and no one from
    HP can give me a straight answer. A rep told me on the 21
    it was shipped. i look up the tracking # and it hasn't been ship
    they want to charge my $750 for service charge.
    i still can't get a straigh answer to why, who is not making
    decisions or not willing to honor HP's warranty ?
    mmm...My PC is still under warranty. it's only six month
    old.

I only paid $675 for this V6000, 6120us. Do they do math at HP?
    Or is it something done routinely to HP's custommers

25th of Sep, 2007
    HP India - Still i didn't receive the gift
    India

I purchased one laptop from authorized showroom. There they announced the student offer in this laptop. I will follow the terms and i drawn the DD of Rs.300/- in favor of HP company. I got the confirmation mail from hp redemption cell. Still i didnt receive the gifts. HP is cheating customers!

• Ra
      26th of Sep, 2007

I am a PGDBM collage student in delhi our institute has ordered laptops in bulk for us. But would u believe the attitude of hp people its been a month and 15 days built we still haven't received them. Now this is really a question if hp people treat bulk order in this way how must the individual buyers have been treated. One thing i know for sure is service and support of dell is lot more better then hp. Please pray for us students so that we students can get our laptops asap.

• Di
      26th of Sep, 2007

I have bought hp pavillion notebook 2 months ago and within 20 days, i sent all the documents require for the same, i still not have received any ack regarding. Is there any number through which i can directly call HP redemption cell at okhla, new delhi ?

• Ga
      14th of Oct, 2007

I have purchased a dv6226tx hp pavillion laptop...I posted my dreft of rs500 on the 1st week of June and yet i have not received my TV tuner card.

I tried to call customer care but no 1 picks up the phone. What should i do now to get my TV tuner card???

• Va
      24th of Oct, 2007

Even I am facing the same problems with HP redemption cell, I have sent the claim 3 and a half months back, but still I didn't get the TV tuner.

29th of Oct, 2008

I am fully agree with this comment.I have registered in hp.com rather than hp.com/in, that was my only mistake.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I am winner of 2.4 g gold coin (July contest). There was confirmation call from HP also. But till date I didn’t get my prize? My name is already displayed in hp (http://www.solutions-apac.com/view_draw.asp) website. I asked customer care regarding this situation he told me there is some delay due to late dispatching. Now they are telling We already dispatched. Is this fake contest?
    I always recommends original. If this is the way of your fake contest. HP will lose a cooperate customer.