[Resolved] Hotwire — I wanted to use a credit I have but your system didn't let me
I have $25 credit. I wanted to use it but the booking went through without applying it. I called your customer service line. It was a joke. The first person was not helpful didn't give me a straight answer. Then when I asked to speak to a supervisor she put me on hold and then hung up. The second person I talked to was at least a little nicer, but was also not helpful. They don't seem to be there to help, just to give you the run around.
All I want is the $25 credit to be applied to my purchase. I don't see how it's an unreasonable request.
Hotel confirmation [protected]
Urban Living Suites
787 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON M6J 1V2
Check in Sat, Jun 17, 15:00
Check out Mon, Jun 19, 11:00
it wasnt resolved, but i want this complaint removed off the internet thank you
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare