Hostess Brands / chocolate cupcakes
I have written to the company several times and never received a response. I wanted to know why they use animal shortening in the making of their product. Being a vegetarian/vegan I refuse to purchase this product let alone consume it. There is no reason for any company to use animal shortening or gelatin to process baked goods or any other food or supplement. There are countless people who do not purchase these things for similar reasons. I imagine that sales would increase dramatically for many companies if they also catered to vegetarians and vegans.
More Hostess Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Hostess - terrible quality, taste 
- Hostess - expired on 10/25/10 
- Hostess - new suzy q's 
- Hostess - mold 
- Hostess Brands - suzy q's 
- Hostess Brands - Hostess Orange Cupcakes
- Hostess Brands - SuzyQ’s why are they so small!?!
- Hostess Brands - Hostess Bakery Petites
- Hostess Brands - white bread
- Hostess Brands - broken cookies in bag of petites fudge blondie crispi thins