Hoobly / want to post ad and cannot get past account profile page

Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

Hi,
I have used Hoobly for years. [protected]@southlawgroup.com There are some glitches with my account.
Recently when I tried to post an ad, there was a glitch and it just kept sending me back to the account profile page. I couldn't figure it out, so I tried to set up a new account, [protected]@attykats.com. I was able to post an ad there, but this morning it said the account was temporarily unavailable. I figured you guys must want me to upgrade my membership. I went back to my main account, [protected]@southlawgroup.com, spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to use Bitcoin. Bought $36 in Bitcoin, sent it to m account ([protected]@southlawgroup.com) and the money posted to my account. I purchased 4 months of Bronze membership. I was successful and my account reflects the purchase. Now - I STILL can't post ads. When I click the post an ad button, it still takes me to my account profile page and I can't post an ad. HELP!!! text or call me at [protected]. Next problem is that my password is saved on my computer. When I tried to enter my password here to file this complaint, I couldn't remember it and tried to reset it. It asked me to enter my email address, and I did, [protected]@southlawgroup.com and Hoobly said it did not recognize the address!! I entered my back up address, [protected]@me.com and it did not recognized that one either. I need one working account with the $36 credit for 4 months of bronze. I need to be able to post ads I would prefer to use the [protected]@attykats.com but dont know how to transfer money to that account. Ugh. Please help.
Thank you! I have a litter of kittens to post and want to post them today!
Angelina M. Whittington Esq.

An
Sep 03, 2018

Comments

• Wo
      Sep 09, 2018

I am having the same issue! I need some customer support.

• Sk
      Dec 18, 2018

I am having the same issue. I even set up a new account with a new email and it keeps circling me back around and never able to respond to an ad.

• Mi
      May 16, 2019

Why will it not post my add? We have made a listing 2 times both on the phone and a computer and neither listings are showing up. Please help