Hoobly / buyer of a young female bloodhound I was selling
The buyer sent a cashier's check for the dog plus she agreed to also buying a puppy from a future litter I have coming. She included the shipping in the check for a dog her daughter owner and needed to be sent from Kansas. She sent the check for $2250. I was to deduct $600 for the dog and $300 for the deposit on the puppy due in October and I was to give the remainder to the driver taking my dog and her daughter's dog to Indiana.
I informed her that I would be unable to send the dog until the bank cleared the funds and she insisted the money would be available in 24-48 hours. That check went into the bank around 3:12 PM and the bank called me about a half hour later and said the issuing bank never sent the cashier's check.
I have all the information plus a photo copy of check front and back. I also have all emails from this entire incident. This all took place 8/17-8/22/18. The posts were from stacifaye00877 and the email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
I lost no money but I thought that you should know in case she tries again and is successful.
Laura Guinan, [protected]@greenhills.net
More Hoobly Complaints & Reviews
- Hoobly - no customer support contact info 
- Hoobly.com - no verify code texted to my number 
- Hoobly.com - spam filled ads 
- Hoobly Classifieds - horrible website and fake customer service 
- Hoobly Login - hoobly login 
- Hoobly Classifieds - furripaws member
- Hoobly.com - puppy purchase
- Hoobly.com / Natural Protectors - puppy sale
- Hoobly - scammer trying to sell puppies 
- Hoobly - suspended account