Honey Baked Hams / On line orders
I Placed a order on line for 2 honey baked hams. Both arrived 12/23/08 at the correct locations. But they were shank hams not the butt ham. The local Honey Baked Ham store hams, that I have purchased have always been the butt hams not the shank portions. I would not have paid almost $150.00 for shank hams from anywhere! I was told by one manger from the south branch headquarters that about 10 years ago they stop sorting out the hams & labeling them .So when ordering on line customers don't know what ham they will get. You have to specify what You want either butt or shank hams. Well if they don't advertise this to the general public how does the one know about this practice . I'm very dissatisfied with the company, I have talked to about now 5 different employees & still not satisfied with the results. I was told by 4 customer service people You had to specify that you wanted the butt not the shank. Well it's my mistake thinking that Honey Baked Hams were the same as when purchased in the local store. They got me this time but never again, no matter how good the hams from the local store have been. I feel this should have been made aware, to the general public before you order on line. If I had been aware of this practice it would have saved a lot of grief. At Christmas I wanted to send 2 nice quality hams for this special time of the year. I really can't understand their 100% guarantee, why this doesn't apply.Thanks De Euker
More Honey Baked Hams Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - Poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service 
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - Greedy!
- Honeybakedonline.com - Bad service 
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - Poor customer service 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - gift card
- Honeybaked - honey baked spiral ham
- Honeybaked - baked bean recipe altered?
- Honey Baked Ham Fair Oaks CA - honey baked turkey
- HoneyBaked Ham Piedmont California - bad service at 4364 piedmont ave oakland