Hometown Restoration / "Do not trust this company"

1 New Rochelle, NY, United States Review updated:

Tom Keith the owner of the company comes to me at the exact same time of my fire to my home. My fire in Mt. Vernon, NY where the firemen even recommended him to me. He comes at me very soft spoken and trustworthy. What a big mistake that I used his services. it's been over a year and 10 months my insurance company stop paying for my temporary residence and Tom had to start paying it for me and at times very late.

Let's start that he is very quick to show you his people with a board-up then they all disappear. I got mold in my house cause he didn't do what needed to be done soon after the fire. Then he put a claim in for the mold and my insurance company paid for it. He still did not do a good job.

Then he baby steped his way with starting the roof repairs and windows after that he disappeared again. For months at a time. There was always an excuse. He said to me initially "don't worry the insurance will pay and no monies will come from you" Yeah right he took almost all my Content monies and still I'm not home.

He's the worse of the worse. I totally regret the day I just didn't let the insurance company help me from the begining. If you come accross Tom Keith or anyone from his company stay away from him. Call your insurance company they have the true experts to help you.

Jj
Sep 2, 2016

More Hometown Restoration Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jl
      19th of Sep, 2018

He did the same thing to me.. Tom Keith is a terrible person